♤/♧ Mafia Boss ♤/♧

Both akito and Toya are 25 in this Au

Toya was standing outside his boss's office. Exactly in front of him were other guard that were making fun of him.

He seemed pretty calm but inside his blood was boiling. But he couldn't do anything, he wasn't allowed to do anything and he wasn't looking forward to do something.

Everyday he had to try his best to pretend like they weren't there, which was pretty hard.

As the helper of the boss he was expected to act spoiled but instead he was royal and pretty kind when he was outside the Mafia.

"Ha! Look guys! Guess who is here?!"

"Hm.. the hoe of course!"

"Yeah..he gets wet for the boss like super easily"

"I wonder what will happen if the boss finds out"

"He is gonna get killed"

"Or fired"

"Or fuck him as a sex toy.."

"Nuh..then this hoe would win..''

"You are right.."

Ugh. He had to deal with them everyday. But the worst part is that they were trying to break him everyday with way more ways that they used to do.

Sometimes they would moan and pretend that the boss was fucking toya, telling him fake secrets and every time the boss would get out of his office they would tell him how much needy toya was for him.

Until one day. They took it too far. They had brought with them their girlfriends. After their normal teasing they started fucking their partners in front of him.

And those bitches were moaning like crazy. They were making him feel weird. His cheeks were red until he heard a familiar voice.

"Ha! You wish that he fucked you like this huh?! Aren't i right?! You want to get fucked by him so badly, you want your brain to melt into his arms you hoe!"

Toya didn't answer once again. He did know how to answer gentle without causing any fights but he couldn't do it.

He couldn't do it because he knew that it was true. Everything they said was true.

He wanted to get touched by his boss. He wanted to get fucked by him. He wanted his brain to melt from pleasure, his body to tremble just because his boss touched him.

Oh he loved his boss too much. Akito shinonome was his boss, they knew each other pretty well. But even then toya was shy to ask him about anything.

When they were off work toya was anxious about every single think and akito knew it. Thought akito wanted to be with toya and act like normal people.

But they had to work on that.

Toya smiled at his thoughts, thinking how cute akito looked when he wore a pink lipstick that his younger sister made him were.

He was very close to his family, that was actually surprising for a Mafia leader.

Though his thoughts had to be cut off by a strong male voice. He turned his face just to see Akitos face. But this time he wasn't the akito that made jokes but instead he was mad, super mad for an unknown reason.

He would find out later. But for now he stayed silent and got ready to receive any order that the boss had prepared for him.

Akito walked towards the younger men that were fucking their girlfriends in front of his office.