♤Wanna drink♤

Akito= Akiko  --> 21.5 years old

Toya= Taya     -->22 years old.

Tw: alcohol, kinda rape( they dont rape each other/ I don't write that type of stuff) horny weird ass guy

Taya has just arrived at the bar. She entered the big party that she best friend was making.

She sat to the chair and waited for her turn to choose a drink. Today she was feeling free and wanted to get drunk as fast possible.

Maybe a guy would pleasure her or at least someone hit on her. She was feeling hot. Her outfit was reliving.

It was black mini skirt with a long shirt on top. She wasn't wearing heels since she was way taller than most girls.

After lots of minutes of waiting her drink got ready. As she drunk she looked around to find the orange woman.

Suddenly she was hugged from behind.

"Taya! Finally you came! Oh.. I see someone is feeling horny today huh..?"

"W-well... come on! Dont act lile you didn't plan this!"

"Of course I did bitch"

"By the way i have something for you"

"Oh~ let me see!"

"Here"

"Its a..! Oh- a book.."

"I have already read it so i thought it could hit your types of books"

"Thanks but nuh-uh I ain't gonna read books-"

"Well the-"

"Come let's dance! The next song is a karaoke and we will beat the living shit out of them right?!"

"As you wish akiko."

Akiko dragged Taya to the dance floor. She started shaking her ass in front of taya.

She then felt akikos ass on her. Her hands were holding her waist while her eyes sparkled.

~~~~

"Come on! We will beat the shit out you bitches!"

"Hey! Dont be rude to Kode and Andre"

"Fine..fone whatever..let's do this!"

And of course they won.

"Ha! Losers!"

"Akiko!.."

"Fine..fine.. I will stop now.. by the way.."

"Yeah?"

"You still feel horny?"

"Eh! What type of question is this?!"

"Oh.. come on. I saw you rubbing yourself at the corner of th-"

"Okay. Yes I do...sorry"

"Why is that?"

"Well it's your freaking party?!"

"And?!"

"Its not right.."

"Bitch.. you are so stupid. Come on! Let's go drink a bit"

"Okay.."

They both order around two to three classes of alcoholic drinks until Taya stopped them from getting an other one since they didn't want to get too drank.