•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 191 🥀

•🌹•   

Y/N's POV, February 11th 1992

I was so pissed off on my drive to Vince's, Tommy and Nikki had betrayed me by not telling me what they were going to do- they actually took their own issues and put them all into Vince whether or not they were his fault.

I still loved Tommy and of course, I still loved Nikki more than anything but he had pissed me off today, his jealousy has gotten so out of control that it's actually going to ruin the band. Mötley Crüe can't be Mötley Crüe anymore, it's not going to feel the same and fans will feel that too. I can see what this will do the band but Nikki's blinded, he's convinced himself what he's done is right and won't listen to reason until it's too late.

I wasn't as irritated at Doug as he was employed by the band, if he disagreed with the idea no doubt Tom and Nik would have fired him, and he's a manager so he will go with whatever sound like it will make the most money like I said before but then there was Mick. I still didn't know how to feel about him.

He wouldn't have wanted to argue and cause more drama and repeating myself again, he'd just let the guys make their own mistakes but still, this will affect him so part of me is surprised he didn't stand up for Vince. I guess he knew they were beyond reason from him.

I was the only person who Nikki would listen too but even then if it concerned Vince, I wasn't actually sure if he would have listened to me if he'd have told me what he was planning.

Every fibre of my being was still so pissed off at what my husband and Tommy had done right until I got to Vince's driveway, parked up and made my way to his front door, but it was when I knocked and Vince answered the door, I couldn't be angry at anyone anymore because one look in Vince's eyes and I saw was pain and seeing that hurt.

When Vince saw me and then he saw the expression present on my face he knew exactly why I was here, he knew I knew what had happened.

He sent me a small smile which looked like it took more effort than it should have, I then took notice of the tears building up in his eyes and I simply stepped forward and wrapped the man in my arms "Oh, baby... I'm so sorry."

Vince placed his own arms around me and shook his head "It's not your fault... but you shouldn't be here because Nikki was probably pissed off at you wasn't he? For coming over."

"Yeah, a little's an understatement but fuck him, it wasn't going to stop me... he has to get over the problem he has with us, he's not stopping me being with you when you need someone."

"I've already been enough trouble for you and him... I don't want to be a burden to you and I don't want Nikki to hate you for choosing me."

"What Nikki did was inexcusable... it wasn't fair... you're not a burden Vin, okay? And you're not any trouble, not to me. Nikki won't hate me, he'll get over it like he always does. You need me and I'm here for you."

Vin sighed and nodded allowing me into the house, I step inside and the blonde closes the door behind us- asking as he did "How's Blaze?"

"He's good- not much has changed since I filled you in three days ago, but thank you for asking... have you heard from Sharise? Is Skylar okay?"

"Yeah, Sharise rang again on the 9th, she was working on my birthday and never found a chance to call- Skylar's fine... I'm spending next weekend with her... and if you can clear it with Nikki but I doubt it after what's happened, I'd like it if you could bring Blazer over, cause I think they get on pretty well when they're together."