•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 238 🥀

A/N: I decided to skip 1998, not that much of interest really happened in it, all of the chapters would basically be fillers. The only thing that really did kinda happen is Tommy and Pamela splitting up and all that shit happening and just writing '98 for that seemed stupid.

I was struggling to write things for 1997 to be honest but I had the album and the Vince kiss planned out from very early on. So we pick up here in early 1999, this is kinda a filler but oh well.

•🌹•

Y/N's POV, January 29th 1999

Y'know how Vince and I said that Tommy's inability to change his attitude is going to be his downfall? And how everyone's always said that Tommy and Pam's relationship was going to end in an explosion? Well, that happened.

Early last year, almost exactly a year ago, Tommy and Pamela got into a fight and inevitably that fight ended badly, Tommy ended up physically assaulting her. When we first found out about it, nobody was shocked, Tommy had a temper that was known and because Pam had a similar temperament Tommy got pushed too far and just snapped.

What Tommy did was wrong there is no denying it, there is no excuse, it was totally out of order but Pamela didn't know when to shut up so in a way she brought in on herself though that doesn't mean Tom should have taken any physical action, he could have walked away and should have walked away but he didn't.

Pamela I think had milked the situation a little bit but I can't prove that and I won't speculate on it anymore. The fallout from the incident though was that Pamela filed for divorce and got Tommy prosecuted, he was sentenced to serve six months in jail and had been in prison since August, due to be released in just over two weeks.

In the divorce which had been settled rather quickly, I think Tommy just wanted her to do what she wanted so she didn't cause him anymore trouble, Pamela had taken main custody of their two children, as Pamela had their second son in the December of '97, four days after Christmas who they'd named Dylan.

I felt for Tommy really I did, Pamela's took main custody of their kids and he's been pretty m in unable to see them for months apart from of his parents visited him in jail and brought one of both the kids with them.

I'd visited Tommy, Nikki had, Mick and Vince had too but Nikki and I had probably seen him the most, he wasn't himself whenever I saw him, when anyone saw him. His Tommy-ness was gone and it was terrifying, he was just withdrawn and quiet, two words that don't match Tommy at all.

When he's released I do intend to visit him at his place to make sure he's okay, he's so out of character and I hated it.

Other than Tommy's arrest though, last year had other things happening too, like the guys embarking on a greatest hits tour which lasted another few months before Tommy got arrested. Another tour I didn't attend, I did the first week with them and that was it, I came home and looked after the kids.

And once that tour was over Vince actually went to rehab for alcohol. He'd been drinking way too much the last couple of years since Skylar and he knew it and finally decided to get help. He'd been sober for three months now, I knew it wouldn't last, I knew that but I had hope he wouldn't let it get out of control again and just drink casually and not unnecessarily like he was.

The band also split from Elektra records last year too, things had been rough for a while, since the Corbai album the guys had been on their last legs with the company, the label told us 'Generation Swine' had been their last chance saloon, if that album didn't do well then they'd be dropped, and because the album didn't do well they were dropped though everything on the legal side was pretty much sorted out before the album was even released just incase so the split didn't take that long and by the start of last year everything was done and all the loose threads tidied up.