•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 301 🥀

•🌹•    

Y/N's POV, June 11th 2014

It was a rehearsal today for the tour which started in a few weeks, we had about three sessions a week of rehearsal give or take and had done for the last near two months. But most of the time we were here, it was just spent chatting and hanging out, of course the guys did what they were meant to but they didn't need to rehearse that much.

They'd been doing this long enough, the only things that really needed running through was the practical effects stuff and stage positioning and all that kinda stuff so nobody got hurt but that didn't need months to learn and once everyone knew where the pyrotechnics and things were coming from, it was more the actual backstage crew that had the biggest job with timings and things.

From next week, we were rehearsing on a proper arena stage which were almost full dress rehearsals with all the pyro and everything just so everyone could get the timings and things right. We had five of those run throughs scheduled from now until the boys hit the road but they might not all be needed in the end, we shall have to see.

The rehearsal had been going on for about an hour now, and they'd ran through some of the set list but nobody really needed this so it was a mutual decision to just stop and that's what we did, then we just all sat in the chairs around, and sat in a circle so we could all talk.

We got onto a few different topics, nothing major but Nikki started us talking on the subject of the last single they might release, we got talking about it and ideas started being flung around and Nikki actually had the song lyrics on him because he was still in the process of writing it and wanted to keep it on him in case ideas struck.

Everyone read over it and Mick even made a couple of additions onto what Nik had, he only added a couple of lines but it made all the difference.

And when Mick contributed a little to the lyrics, everyone had their instruments so Nikki, Mick and Tommy worked with the lyrics Nik had and they began to create a rough backing track for it as they didn't need all the lyrics to come up with some basic skeletons for the song.

While Mick, Nikki and Tommy did that, Vince and I spoke among ourselves, not having anything to do for about an hour until they decided they'd done everything they could and chose to wait until we could get a studio session to actually perfect it and finish it off.

Then Tommy started us on a new topic, bringing up the past and how it has been just over thirty years since our tour with Ozzy and yeah, holy fuck did that make me feel really old. I mean thirty years ago, Nikki and I weren't together, Vince and I were instead and it was our first proper tour. It was an incredible experience but bittersweet to look back on in retrospect and even at the time it wasn't exactly a nice time.

Sure, I wasn't totally unhappy, I was happy with Vince and loved him but being at odds with Nikki sucked ass and remembering how cold he was to me on that tour still hurt to think about so I tried to focus on the good times I had hanging out with Tommy, Mick and Vince and the talks with Ozzy I had which brought a smile to my face.

I think Nikki had the same kind of thought process I had because I saw his facial expression slip onto a melancholy one, only briefly though soon just zoning in on what Tommy was talking about and the memory he was telling us about.

He went down memory lane dragging Nikki with him and remembering all the terror they caused as the terror twins which was definitely a lot and it was amusing to hear about some things I don't think I'd ever found out about because I was either with Mick or Vince and because they never got caught by the police or Doc they had no reason to really tell anyone else or if they did, it wasn't relayed back to me.