•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 201 🥀

•🌹•

Y/N's POV, September 7th 1993

Over the last month, good progress had been made on the new Crüe album and Vince had played some more solo shows averaging there a week, he was having fun, he said it was lonely being on his own but Sharise and Skylar had been able to join him and follow him the last few shows so that has definitely improved the experience for him but he still can't wait to be back home to see me and Blaze again.

There had been a recording session yesterday and today was a day off, Nikki and I were just at home with Blaze, which I don't think is surprising to anyone, we really did live disinteresting lives when we weren't working or doing anything business related. It was kind of sad but nobody life is really that interesting, even the life of rock-stardom can be low-key at times.

Also, Nikki and I had also made a decision on having another baby, we'd been discussing it the last couple of months but the last few weeks we'd chosen to start trying for another and we'll see what comes of it.

We'd chosen now because Blaze wasn't really much of a problem anymore, he was almost three  and because of how well he got on with Skylar already treating her like a sister we were confident that he'd like actually having a sibling.

We wouldn't know for certain until I was actually pregnant of course but we were confident that Blaze would be excited.

I was sat on the couch right now, Nikki next to me, I was reading a magazine which had some interviews on it which I wanted to read from friends of the band, Nikki was also reading but he had his nose in a newspaper and Blaze was sat on the floor, neither of us were paying that much attention to him at this moment but Nikki had obviously glanced at him at some point because the next thing I heard was Nikki saying "What are you doing?"

His voice made me look over to him thinking he might have been talking to me but when it became apparent he wasn't and I saw his eyes transfixed on Blaze which caused me to have a glance at my son to see what my husband had scolded him for and I saw him messing with the wires which linked to the TV.

"Playing." Blaze shrugged.

"You can't play with wires they're not toys."

The little boy didn't pay any mind at all to Nikki and just went back to playing with the cables.

"Blaze, no. Don't mess with that." Nikki said firmly but this did little to stop the situation.

Blaze looked at his father and smiled his mischievous smile and went to start messing with the wires again either he was thinking Nikki was either joking or Blaze just felt like being a little shit. Either was possible, he was Nikki's kid after all.

"No, don't." Nikki said pointing a scolding finger at the child "It's dangerous, Blaze. Don't mess with wires."

Despite Nikki telling him no twice, the boy wouldn't listen to him and continued to mess around with the cables "He's not listening to you." I pointed out going back to reading the magazine on my lap for a second but I ended out looking back at the scene in front of me before long.

"I can see that, thank you." Nikki sighed getting up a second later and walking over to Blaze and picking him up, Blaze made a noise of protest and made grabby hands in the direction of the wires with Nik saying "Ah, ah, sorry little man but only adults can mess with wires."