•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 298 🥀

•🌹•   

Y/N's POV, November 16th 2009

Since the vacation to Hawaii not much was happening, not band wise anyways, there was nothing band related scheduled until next year, we still saw the guys obviously, the band was never needed for that.

It had been agreed that for the end couple of years at least that Mötley Crüe would just tour, and I believe another Crüefest was in the works for next summer which was going to be a lot of fun, just as the last one was.

The only touring thing was also in place because Nikki wanted to do some more thing with Sixx:AM aside from them just being his side project for soundtracks for his books, and after he releases his next book which he's recently totally finished planning out Sixx:AM would be doing more things together.

I hadn't really dared ask if this marked some kind of end of Mötley Crüe album wise at least but if it was then it would be sad sure, though I get it. We still have the tours to look forward too but for how long, who knows?

It's not as though if the band doesn't tour or make albums that it's the end of talking to each other and hanging out, no, it never would be but we'd see less of each other that's a given and I never like that, never have, never will.

That's not a today problem though, a today problem was making dinner for Alexander who was coming over for dinner tonight, after he got off from college, Blaze had just got in from a band practice.

And yes, they did have a new name thanks to Mick, they're now called 'Avenged Souls', a name that I really liked if I'm honest. Blaze was really dedicated to the band, and both Nikki and I had met all of the other band members and they had a good dynamic, much like Mötley Crüe did and each of them respected one another and that was always important.

Blaze was certainly following in Nikki's footsteps in every aspect, he practically was Nikki, it's been said a lot but he seriously is, he was Nikki just with shorter hair and without the black hair dye. He'd also got into a love affair with tattoos like his father and had them slowly littering his entire body.

'Avenged Souls' would go far, I knew they would. They were good, I'd seen them in action a couple of times when Blaze has asked Nikki and I to give them some constructive criticism. They played their first show under their new name a few weeks ago, after perfecting their set and adding new things to it.

They played the Whisky which always made me smile because it was the place where Nikki and I spent do much time with London and the early shows of Mötley Crüe.

I don't think I've ever said before but Blaze's band was a heavy metal band, they were kinda reminiscent of the Crüe but with a modern edge and they did sound incredible, I'd buy their album when they made one and that's not even because it's Blazer's band, it's because I genuinely liked their music.

Alexander had started his music production course in August and was fascinated by the art of it and yeah, it certainly seemed very interesting but way too technical for me.

As soon as Blaze walked through the door he went straight to the kitchen, and walked past me and Zeta sat on the couch, I didn't pay it much mind but Zarina did "Hey! You can't just ignore us, asshole!" She says as Blaze entered the kitchen.

"I'm not ignoring you!" Blaze called back "I'm just getting a drink, I've been dying for one for like an hour."

"What are you drinking?"