•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 230 🥀

•🌹•   

Y/N's POV, May 14th 1996

The first studio session for the new album in since Vince came back and Vince was feeling apprehensive about seeing Tommy and I knew Tommy felt the same way.

It was going to be awkward, that was a given, totally but I hoped Tommy wouldn't cause too much trouble and at least be mature when faced with Vince.

I was looking forward to this album, it was going to be nice to have Vince back in the studio, it gave me someone else to talk too and hang out with and I'd really just missed his presence in the recording studio.

This album overall sounded interesting, Nikki already told all of us that this album was going to be experimental to see what works and what doesn't, see what fans like and what they don't, see how different they can sound before people aren't interested in the music they put out, they've tried grunge but not with Vince so they might do a song which goes down that route or they might take it in a totally different musical direction, at this point nobody knew. Nik just wants to try new sounds.

It was risky with the way the band had fallen out of favour with a lot of people but now Vince was now publicly announced to be back in the band, fans are coming back round to the guys and the rift between the band and the fans is being patched up slowly but surely.

For this album actually Nikki had said he'd sing one of the songs, and that the song in question is one about me, I'm looking forward to see how he does it and I've always like hearing Nikki sing, he's got a pretty voice.

It was still uncertain though how it will perform when released, everyone needs to readjust to working together again and this album might not be what it's pictured to be now much like the Corabi album, but at least Vince is back this time.

Nikki and I were just arriving at the recording studio, we were meeting Vince here so we can all go in together, Vin didn't want to risk having to deal with Tommy alone.

When we pulled into a parking space, we took note that Mick and Tommy's cars were already here and Vince was just stood against his, waiting for us, when we'd pulled up Vin appeared next to the car on my side, so as I got out of the car I was face to face with him.

"Morning, Vinnie." I smiled, hugging him as I closed the care door behind me.

The younger man sent a smile back replying "Morning."

"You nervous?"

"It's not nerves it's just uncomfortableness. This is gonna be fucking awful." Vince states.

I looked in his direction "You don't know that."

"I don't need too. But as long as Tommy doesn't cause a scene I'll be fine."

"I hope he doesn't either but there's only one way to find out... we better get out asses in there."

"It's probably for the best." Vin sighs.

"It'll be fine, I promise." I assured sliding my hand into the blondes. Tommy couldn't do a lot anyways and he knew it.

Nikki, Vince and I all walked the distance of the parking lot and went inside the studio, Nik went in first then I went in with my hand still in Vince's having to pull him into the studio behind me.