•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 290 🥀

•🌹•   

Y/N's POV, October 23rd 2008

It was now the official tour for the 'Saints Of Los Angeles' album we'd played four shows in the last week and each of them were definitely kick ass. The stage shows the guys always put on were always entertaining, always, without a doubt, they couldn't do boring even if they tried.

Obviously the kids weren't on this tour, they were all back at school and we'd next see them at Christmas, I had offered to stay with them in LA but all of them said no as they always did now. As much as they did miss Nikki, myself and the other guys, I knew they also enjoyed not having us around all the time too.

We now video called them every night though and they were happy with that. I still felt like a bad parent for leaving them but they genuinely didn't care that Nikki and I weren't around all the time and wanted me to go on the tours because they knew how much I enjoyed it on top of it giving them a break from their parents.

In regard to the video calls I didn't exactly have much to talk about, it was just them telling us about their days and us, and sometimes the other guys telling them what was going on with us which wasn't ever really that much apart from Tommy being his crackhead self, Vince being mildly irritating at times to everyone but me, Nikki being Nikki and Mick being Mick.

There was a show tonight and done the usual routine, we'd arrived at this venue for a soundcheck and now we were all in the dressing room with the four guys getting ready for the show in around forty minutes time.

I was in the dressing room with Mick, Tommy and Vince. Nikki had been here but went to talk to someone about something a few minutes ago so that left me sat on the vanity table Nikki had been using while the second vanity table was being used by Vince right now.

Nikki when he had been in here had been taking pictures all day, he took pictures all the time and had done for a long time now but it confuses me when it's at times like this where nothing interesting is happening, he says he just likes to capture natural moments even if they're not significant they're natural.

Nikki was a good photographer though, I'd give him that, all of us liked capturing moments in pictures that's clear from Vince's place alone but Nikki has a passion for it and it's particularly manifested since he got clean and I think it's his way of filling the gap being sober gave him, it was his addiction basically just a much better one.

He'd taken many pictures today but I'd refused to let him take one of me. I looked less than flattering today in my opinion and I'd rather it not be immortalised in a picture. I hated being pictured at the best of times and that's gotten worse as I've gotten older because I'm awful for criticising myself in pictures recently and just in general which I think had been pretty obvious.

I was sat waiting for Nikki to come back, filling that wait up with watching Vince do his simple enough beauty routine and Tommy on his phone with Mick minding his own business with a magazine.

At some point a few seconds after this, I hear Nikki's voice approaching the room talking to someone who was probably down the corridor a little judging by the volume he was using.

Despite hearing Nikki approaching I didn't look in the direction of the door to see when he entered the room too busy admiring Vince to really pay attention.