•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 254 🥀

•🌹•   

Y/N's POV, May 12th 2002

For the last just under a year I wasn't sure if things had got better or worse collectively, Tommy was fine now, he was totally back to himself and enjoying his solo career after his first solo album had now been completed and is due to be released literally days from now.

Seeing Tommy be back to his carefree, bubbly self, enjoying what he's doing with a clear vision of what he wants after this point was a great thing to see although I don't think that vision included Mötley Crüe.

Though, eventually I think if the Crüe ever do regroup to do something then Tommy will be asked to rejoin the band especially after Randy passed away back in March.

It had been a shock to hear Randy was dead, he'd told us his cancer had come back aggressively but the next thing we knew he was dead. He was a good guy and I did like him, even if I wouldn't class him as a close friend, I liked his company the times we spoke to one another during the recording of 'New Tattoo' and what not.

It was sad and my thoughts go out to his family and close friends.

This did leave Mötley Crüe drummer-less though but it isn't a problem we have to face just yet because Nikki's side project with Tracii was still going ahead, they'd found committed members now but the next challenge was finding a rhythm with each other, because obviously they had never worked with each other musically before so they had to find out how they all worked and find out exactly what they wanted from an album.

I'd met all of the guys, the band right now consisted of Nikki, Tracii, John Corabi as rhythm guitarist, Andy Hamilton a keyboardist and a singer Tracii had found called London LeGrand and a drummer Kris Kohls. I'm surprised John was in this little group seems he hasn't really made contact with Nikki since he got removed from the band but they had made up since then having a couple of check in phone calls.

Nikki called him and got him on board with this band though I wasn't sure how long it would last with John, I got the feeling he wasn't totally into the band but I might be wrong.

Anyway, for now they had all the band together and were trying to work together to write and figure musical directions and all that other stuff.

In concern of Mick, not much had happened, he's still in reclusion but he and I do meet up once a week now and I spend a few hours with him and had done for the last six months or so. I was keeping an eye on him and making sure he doesn't slip any further into depression.

Vince was fine and Nikki, well, he'd made the choice to go totally sober and I mean totally sober. He'd totally cut out alcohol, and had been doing this from the new year, it had been his New Years resolution, wanting to be as healthy as he could. He didn't need to cut out alcohol but he said it was best and I supported that decision and joined him.

I only drink now on rare occasion, only if I'm in the mood and hanging out with people like Mick, Tommy and Vince or out at a restaurant with them but when around Nikki, I made sure I never drank, to be fair to him and not make it harder on him than it is already.

It was eleven o'clock in the evening and the kids were in bed, asleep and Nikki and I were about to head upstairs too, though we said that an hour ago and we still hadn't moved from the couch. I wanted too but I felt bad because Nikki was having a whale of a time kissing and leaving gentle hickeys on my shoulder and the side of my neck.