•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 285 🥀

•🌹•   

Y/N's POV, January 28th 2007

There was a band meeting today, a Mötley Crüe one, it was basically Nikki talking about scheduling for recording dates for the next album and him giving rough dates about when he'd be done with his Sixx:AM project.

Then we'd probably also discuss what kinda album they're actually going to make, I know Nikki mentioned that he wanted to do an album based off of the autobiography of the band, so each song went with the content of the book. I liked the idea but of course it had to be a group agreement and everyone had to like it, so I guess we'll see how that goes.

I've always enjoyed Mötley Crüe band meetings, always. Cause yeah, of course we have to discuss business, but how can you not have fun when in the same room as your closest friends?

Blaze had also given Nik and I the green light to tell the other guys about his sexuality, saying he'd rather me do it than him so I guess we'd tell them whenever it get appropriate, I might mention it to Vince though.

Although the Mötley Crüe album probably won't be started for another couple of months there was going to be some band stuff happening this year. There had been a tour arranged, it had been arranged last year and was going for a few months later in the year so that was exciting, it was to get the guys hyped for a new album, not that they needed that though.

I'd be accompanying them on the tour and I was really looking forward to it, though part of me admittedly was slightly anxious because of what happened last time we were on tour but it wouldn't happen again and I had to keep telling myself that.

As for the Sixx:AM album, recording sessions started in a couple of weeks and the album should be recorded quicker than expected, for exact timing, the album is due to release in August and then the book in September.

It wasn't just going to be some the diaries though which were being released, it was a proper book just with the diary entries in it. It had a lot of other people talking in it, talking about Nikki's addiction and the bands addictions in general, there was a lot of people involved.

Me, Vince, Tommy, Mick, we all had contributed to the book, James Michael, Doc, Doug, Tom Zutaut, some of the people who have worked for the band over the years, Slash, Alice Cooper, Steven Tyler, and even Deana had been contacted to talk in this book which I think was a good thing for Nikki to do, as hard as it was for him. Ozzy even wanted to say a few things once word reached him about Nikki's book, and many other people.

It was a huge thing summing up the dangers and the effect drugs can have on a person, and it was certainly going to do what Nikki wanted, it was going to help people, even if it would be hard to read through.

I really was proud of Nikki for this book, he spent a lot of time on it, he and the guy he was writing it with Ian Gittins spent most of last year in-fact getting Nik's words straight and everyone's else's additions to the book straight too, on top of finalising the exact diary entries which were to be included in the book, all of them couldn't be obviously because the book would go on forever and a lot of what Nikki wrote either wasn't entirely coherent or just wasn't interesting enough to include.

Most of that process had been done in '05 though, between touring and the time I was living with Vince, Nikki said it help him distract himself. It probably didn't help he was distracting himself with depressing shit but I mean, it was still a distraction I guess.