•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 233 🥀

•🌹•

Y/N's POV, April 19th 1997

It had been ten minutes since Nikki punched the shit out of Vince and stormed out of the studio and I was still here with the remaining three guys now sat on the couch in the studio with a pretty rough looking Vince Neil sat next to me.

Not much had been said between any of us, I knew Tommy wanted to know what exactly happened but I'll explain another time I had to sort Vince out first then go and try and talk to Nikki.

Tommy was lingering a few feet away and Mick had gone in search of a first aid kit so I could tend to the busted lip Vince had. It took a few minutes for Mick to return, when he did he came straight over to myself and the singer.

Mick handed me the first aid kit and a bottle of water so I could wipe away the blood on Vin's face, I sent the guitarist a gentle smile and he returned it before dragging himself and Tommy out the room, I watched them leave then once the door had closed behind them I opened up the box Mick had given to me to try and clean the singer up a bit.

I pulled out some cotton wool from the box and open the water bottle, wetting the wool a little, Vince watched me for a second or two, then sighed and said his first words since the fight went down "You shouldn't have stayed here... Nik's gonna kill you."

"He won't... anyway... he had no right to attack you like that, no matter how angry he was- he's the one in the wrong here so he can't be mad at me for looking after you." I informed while wetting a couple of other wool balls knowing I'd probably need more than one.

The man's lips twitched upwards "Thanks."

I put the bottle of water down when I'd got five damp cotton wool balls and raise one of them and shrug "No problem, now.... this'll probably sting." Vince sits still as I begin to clean the blood off his face but it takes less than 5 seconds for me to hit the small open wound on Vin's lip making him hiss "Sorry." I mumble sheepishly.

"Damn, nah, it's fine, just you weren't kidding- stings like a complete bitch."

"This is only water, think what it'd feel like if it was alcohol."

Vince grimaced "Fuck, don't." he said amusement sparkling in his eyes "So, out of ten how fucked does my face look?"

"Well, you're still pretty... so... counts for something."

A mock sigh of relief came from the man "Thank fuck."

"Hmm... you will probably have a hell of a black eye tomorrow though and a lot of bruises."

"That's nothing, black eyes used to be a typical Saturday night for me."

I scoffed "I wish I could disagree, you've always been a punch first ask questions later kinda guy."

"Is that a compliment?" He wonders with a raised eyebrow, looking at me as I wipe the drying blood away from underneath his mouth.

I glanced at him for a second and smirk "I'm not sure, you got into these kind of states often, especially in the early days of the band, I don't think it should be taken as one."

"We all got beaten up at some point, it wasn't just me because we'd always back each other up if one of us was in trouble... it's what I've always liked about this band. We jump into fire together. Most fights that happened back then were either because of angry boyfriends after me or Tommy hit on someone's girlfriend or some asshole tried to hit on you."