•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 249 🥀

A/N: Small time skip.

•🌹•   

Y/N's POV, January 6th 2001

It was Blaze's tenth birthday today, ten years since Nikki and I had out first baby, it both feels like lifetimes ago and also no time at all. I'd had a lot of thoughts today about how it was when Blaze was first born and how different life suddenly was for us, everything was new and exciting and scary wondering how things would play out.

Now here we are a decade later on, with two other kids, living an almost picture perfect marriage and family life, having a relationship and family life people all over the world envy.

Nikki and I have had our challenges this decade but after all that was left in the past and band relationships were patched up, on Nik's end at least, so things had been perfect for us, I loved Nikki and loved Blaze and hoped that all the effort we'd put into this party would be worth it.

There were going to be a-lot of people here, Blaze's friends from school, their parents were all welcome too, then there were Vince and Mick, Doug too was making an appearance, my parents, Lizzie, Tracii Guns would also be here, Slash too and a few other rockstars that we knew.

You might have noticed a certain name missing from the ones I named and that name is Tommy.

Unfortunately, Tommy wouldn't be attending today, he's coming over tomorrow instead to wish Blaze a happy birthday, why isn't he coming here? Take a wild fucking guess.

He's not here because Vince is here. As soon as I invited him to this party back in December when we sent invites out, I rang him and asked if he'd be coming and when he hesitated and said no, I kinda knew why but I asked him why regardless and when he said it was because of Vince you have no idea how close I was to yelling at him.

He'd miss Blaze's tenth birthday party just because he held a grudge against Vince, his own godsons birthday. I was speechless, literally, so I simply just said 'fine, whatever' and put the phone down on him. He rang back but Nikki took care of it because I couldn't talk to him without getting incredibly angry.

Nikki was pissed too and I knew that from the way he spoke to Tommy, I hoped that Tommy would realize how stupid he was being and how hurt me and Nikki were and call back to say that he'd come... but that call never happened.

I'd spoken to Tommy since and wasn't angry anymore just disappointed, and when he said he'd come over the day after I accepted it but didn't like it.

We hadn't told Blaze Tommy wasn't coming today yet, we wanted to see if maybe Tommy would turn up... and it was a couple of hours into the party now, but Tommy was a no-show. Everyone else was here, everyone except him.

Even without Tommy around, things went on and Blaze had been given so many presents, Nikki and I were wondering where on earth we were going to put them. Nico and Zeta have both been pouting and complaining that they never get that many presents for their birthdays and even asked Blaze if they could split the gifts but Blaze didn't take that well and flat out refused that offer and now both Zarina and Nico were sulking.

My mom and dad had brought Blaze a bag of gifts, Vince had brought a couple, as had Mick, then all of Blaze's friends who were here has all brought on or two and then all the other rockstars had also brought things, some small things some bigger things, the closer the person was to Nik and I the more they spent on Blaze which is understandable.