•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 250 🥀

•🌹•

Y/N's POV, April 27th 2001

Since Blaze's birthday, life had been slow, there was no new albums being worked on, no touring, no nothing, we were just living our lives I did spend a lot of time with Tommy, trying to help him find himself, he took my advice and stepped back from all musical commitments and was focusing on clearing his mind.

He spent a weekend with Nikki and I once a month, and had done for a few months now, it helped him, at least that's what he says and I'll take Tom's word for it.

And before anyone asks, yes, he did come over the day after Blaze's birthday to give him his presents and things. Nikki and I were still disappointed about it but it was in the past now so wasn't important anymore.

I was still also helping Mick, and I didn't know how to balance helping him and Tommy because things with Mick had for worse, he was isolating himself from every one slowly but surely, he'd almost only accepted calls and visits from me and even then, sometimes he rejected me. I hadn't confronted Mick on his pulling away because I didn't want to argue with Mick, not when he wasn't in a good place but I knew I couldn't just leave it alone forever.

Aside from Mick and Tommy, Vince had turned forty in February which had been an event, literally, he went to Vegas and so did everyone invited to the party, Nikki and I went, but the kids didn't, Tommy actually took them for the weekend we were away and he and they seemed to enjoy that.

We spent the weekend in Vegas because Vince had made it so everyone got there the day before his birthday, then we had his actual birthday then the day after was to get over the hangovers everyone would inevitably have but Nikki and I didn't get that drunk.

There were a lot of people at that party, it was hosted in a place Vince had rented out, a pretty large function room. He'd paid for everyone's trip except mine and Nikki's, we paid for ourselves. Tommy was invited but never got back to Vince, Vince can say he's given up on Tommy all he wants but I don't truly think he has otherwise why send him an invitation?

All in all it had been a nice do, Sharise had even been invited and it was nice to catch up with her as we hadn't seen or spoken too each other that much the last few years unfortunately, and only seen each other a dozen or so times since Skylar died.

Moving on from the birthday part for Vince, the guys had got done with their autobiography faster than they thought, they finished it late last year and was due to be published a month from now.

That was exciting, it was clear since last year that we wouldn't need until 2002 to complete the book, but still left that window open just in case. The book includes stories from Doc, Doug, Tom Zutuat and me and there was a lot of things in these books which would shock and entertain.

Looking back at all these guys have lived through and all the things I'd seen them do, it's a miracle we got here, honestly.

There is a stuff in this book about Nikki and I, elaborating more on what happened between us and why, and Vince goes more into it too, but I gave things from my point of view too, it's about time fans got more details on things with me and Nikki given it was almost twenty years since we originally split up. We had to go into detail, and I know fans would be interested to hear Vin's perspective on everything too.

Vince in the book hadn't been secretive over the fact he still does love me and is very candid with it all, saying why he still does and why he gave me back to Nikki. He should be over me by now but it's just a fact of life now, it doesn't really need talking about because he's happy with the way his life is and that's all that matters.