•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 284 🥀

•🌹•   

Y/N's POV, January 17th 2007

It's been a few days since Blaze told me he was gay and he still hadn't told Nikki, he didn't need to rush obviously but it is important that Nikki knows soon, he can put it off forever.

I had to keep the truth from Nikki and it was tough because it was something he deserved to know but I wasn't going to betray Blaze's trust like that.

Blaze was at school today, as were Nico and Zeta and Nikki wasn't doing anything music wise today which meant he was just chilling and I had finished all the designs I'd needed for this TV show and was now colouring them, choosing that I'd rather do it now and get it out the way than any later.

Most of the day we'd been doing very little, though after Nikki got back from taking Nico and Zeta to school, as Blaze now got lifts from friends, he did suggest we go out so we spent a few hours in the local mall just browsing, having some coffee and a bit of lunch before coming back home.

For the last few hours then, I had been doing the previously mentioned colouring and Nikki had been watching some television, he'd just got back from picking up Nico and Zeta though and I was preparing to cook dinner and had been since Nik left.

When those two arrived back, they came into the kitchen where I was and spoke to me about their day eventually leaving to hijack the TV from Nikki and watch something that's more to their taste.

With the loss of the TV, Nikki came into the kitchen with me, he did help me out a little which was appreciated, we didn't stay in silence this entire time obviously but spoke about nothing particularly important.

Nikki did move the subject onto Blaze at some point "Has Blaze told you what time he'd be back today?"

"No, he's never late though so, he'll be here soon I don't doubt."

"I know but it's still nice to know a rough kinda time."

I rolled my eyes "Then I'll text him and say 'Sorry to stop you from having a social life but your dad wants to know what time you'll be back because he wants to eat.'"

"That's not the reason." The bassist tried to defend himself but failed because his tone was anything but believable.

"Yes it is, you shouldn't even be hungry though, we only ate a few hours ago."

"I'm always hungry when it comes to anything to do with you."

"Somehow I do actually believe that. I'm almost done in here for now so you go and join the other two in there and I'll be in in a minute. I'll let them finish whatever it is they're watching then send them for a shower."

"Okie dokie, but if you take longer than five minutes I'm coming back in."

"Why?"

"Because that'd then be too long without you."

"You survive many many hours without me, how's five minutes life ending now?"

"Because I'm in one of those moods today where I don't want to be away from you for longer than five minutes."

"Isn't every day one of those days with you?"