•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 288 🥀

•🌹•   

Y/N's POV, March 29th 2008

In the last few weeks, little had happened, the guys had completed a couple more songs for the album but a couple they just couldn't seem to get right and they needed to get them figured out soon as the album was set to me released late in June and they had to get it finished by the end of May, the first week of June really at the very latest.

This album did sound good, as I'd said before and I'm sure fans will love it, it was certainly the best full album they'd made since 1989, without a shadow of a doubt about it.

Aside from the album, the entire 'Heroin Diaries' fiasco with the bother Blaze has had since that book was released was just sat more and more in Nikki's mind and over the last couple of weeks it's gone from being mentioned by Nikki to me maybe once a fortnight to once a week to now every few days, every day Blaze comes home looking even slightly miffed Nik was blaming himself for it whether it was actually to do with what people were saying or not.

You'd think after the now six months it had been that people would let it go but no, they haven't.

Blaze had always had these jabs thrown at him, he'd had them since the kids around him grew up and first started to realize just how famous Nikki actually was and then especially the last couple of years there had been an increase of the amount of kids who had read the band's autobiography as they were old enough too and obviously used that as a way to take digs at Blaze.

The kids parents had the autobiography hanging around because they were fans of the band or the kids went out and brought it themselves because their friend had it and they wanted to know all about the rockstar father of one of the boys in their year or their school.

I remember the first day Blaze told me about what people had been saying about Nikki and I, it was in 2005, when the kids joined Nikki and I on school break on the tour. Blaze told me while Nikki was on stage one day that kids had started reading 'The Dirt' and had been saying things about me and Nikki to him.

They'd been calling me a gold digger, a slut and all kinds of things like that for being with Vince and Nikki, but I'd heard that for years so it didn't really affect me but that luxury didn't spread to Blaze, then they were saying things about Nikki taking jabs at his drug problems and his mental issues and I could see as Blaze spoke how much it was getting to him hearing people talk about us like that.

He'd gotten into some fights with people over it and things, and he told me he wanted people to just leave us alone but I knew they wouldn't.

Blaze told Nikki this too eventually but Nikki really didn't think about the fact when he released 'The Heroin Diaries' that those kids would read that book too and it'd just add more fuel to the fire.

The kids were jealous of Blaze, jealous of the fact Nik was famous and had money though it's not like we picked Blazer up in a sports car the times when we do pick him up and it's not as if he goes to school decked out in designer clothes and acts better than everyone else, he doesn't. He doesn't care about the fact we have money and he doesn't flaunt it to everyone which is why it bothers me people pick on him.

I dreaded Nico and Zarina going through the same thing but knew that eventually they would go through something similar.

The thing that had got Nikki's mind back on this entire situation was that last week, when he picked Blaze up from school to take him to the recording studio to finish out the rest of the session with the guys, while my parents collected Nico and Zeta, some kid in one of Blaze's classes yelled something at both him and Nikki to do with Nikki's past drug habits and it just stuck with the bassist.