•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 296 🥀

•🌹•

Y/N's POV, August 5th 2009

It was vacation time and everyone had met up at the airport where we had caught a private jet destined for Hawaii, the place where Tommy and I decided to go.

We were on the plane now, with Vince, myself Nikki, Tommy and Mick together while Blaze, Nico and Zarina were sat at the table the opposite side of the plane, directly across from us.

Before I get into that though, let me fill the last few months in. Nikki and I's anniversary trip to Venice had gone by too quickly but was an incredible experience, everything we did that trip was incredible and it was definitely a worthy celebration of Nikki and I's twentieth wedding anniversary.

Then, the remainder of the tour was great also, not that any tour could ever suck with these guys. I couldn't wait for the next one which would be next year I have no doubt.

Aside from the tour ending, before it ended there was Nico and Zeta's birthday's, Nico had turned 15 and Zarina 14.

Then the end of last month was my fiftieth birthday, and Vince and Tommy planned me a birthday party consisting of them renting out the old strip club I used to work in, way way way back and hosting the party there with a whole bunch of rockstars and my friends, parents etc.

It was insane because everyone had a great time, everyone did some karaoke but the most memorable thing was when I was told to sit up on a chair on the stage where I danced so many times before and I sat there with everyone I've pretty much ever met and am friends with watching as male strippers came out and started stripping off.

But then once they'd done their bit, I'd been so caught up in the shock of what was happening and laughing my ass off, I hadn't noticed Tommy, Vince and Nikki disappearing, I only realised when they all came onto the stage practically naked and surrounded me, each doing their best stripper impressions and holy shit, it was god damn hilarious.

It was probably the most memorable parties I've ever been too, and Tommy actually shamelessly going totally naked at the end of the performance was the icing on the cake, flashing his dick in my face. He didn't give a shit about dignity and I love that about Tommy, truly I did.

And also, Michael Jackson died in June which left me in total shock, as he'd once again hired me to design his costumes for his 'This Is It' shows in London and to hear he was devastated me because over the years he went from being my favourite musician to being a close friend and to lose that was honestly really hard but all the best people, particularly musicians die before they're supposed too which does make me fear for the guys but I tried not to worry about it, knowing it's just pointless.

Back to now then, meeting up was as things always were, we hugged each other and made basic conversation and then got onto the plane, we'd probably been in the air for about an hour now on our flight to Hawaii and we'd been making conversation between the four of us while the kids nattered and gossiped between themselves.

The topic of our conversation though did eventually turn dirty, and that's not at all a surprise, when Tommy spoke up "Yo, I've got a question for all you assholes."

"And that question is?" Nikki replied.

"Where's the strangest place you've all had sex?" Tommy asked, way too enthusiastically.