•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 292 🥀

•🌹•

Y/N's POV, December 25th 2008

It was Christmas time again, it really didn't feel like a year since the last one but when did it ever, this Christmas was going to be one for the books, how did I know that? Because we weren't actually at home for this Christmas.

Where were we? We were spending Christmas at Vince's place with the other guys coming over for dinner. Initially we were meant to be doing Christmas at home, as that's how it always is but on the last day of the tour Vince came to me and we got talking and somehow got onto the topic of Christmas then Christmas dinner and what we were doing for it and that transpired into Vince saying he'd host Christmas this year for all of us, and Tommy then burst into the dressing room, having been listening in and said that he'd be down for Christmas at Vince's.

And Vince was okay with the idea of Tommy joining in, when Nikki and Mick then came into the room, we ran the idea past them and they were down for it too and that's how today ended out happening.

Aside from Christmas today, Nikki had his fiftieth birthday the other week and I won't begin to tell you how old that made me feel and made it stick out to me that I'd be in that position myself next year.

It had been a nice day though, we spent the day with the other guys and my parents, and other close friends. There obviously couldn't be alcohol in large quantities because of Nikki's sobriety, so it was basically, if you wanted to drink, you'd have to bring your own.

Nikki was fine with people drinking around him, it wasn't a huge deal but he'd prefer if people didn't just because of temptation but he wasn't going to be an ass about it, he never had been. His problem was never truly alcohol anyways, it was more hard drugs and nobody in the band had touched those in a long while now.

Apart from Nikki being fifty, nothing else had really happened, the rest of the tour went good, the shows were good, everything was good.

Let's hope today goes as good, as Vince doesn't lose his mind in the process cause I have a feeling he regrets allowing everyone to come to him for Christmas.

We'd been at Vince's place for a couple of hours now, after spending the morning at home, giving the kids a chance to open their presents before getting ready and coming over here.

I'd decided to come over a little earlier than expected because I knew Vince wasn't used to cooking for many people and didn't want him to accidentally kill himself or something.

That'd be a hell of a story to hit the news wouldn't it? 'Mötley Crüe frontman Vince Neil, dies while cooking Christmas dinner for close friends'. Not the most dignified death I could think of.

When we did get here, Vince seemed rather calm, which was relieving but we hadn't seen much of him, as he was spending a lot of time in the kitchen.

The other two guys should be arriving any minute, I was sat with Nikki on the couch with Nico and Zeta while Blaze had been in the kitchen with Vin getting a drink and deciding to see how Vince was fairing.

When Blaze returns a few minutes later he didn't look concerned and I took that as a good sign, but while I was trying to read his face for any signal of Vince's well-being in the kitchen, Nikki was looking at something else entirely.