•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 281 🥀

•🌹•

Y/N's POV, January 16th 2006

Since Vin's talk with Blaze yesterday I'd been waiting to see if it had any affect and I hadn't actually been sure if it had as Blaze still avoided Nikki this morning before school but when it got to the afternoon and he got home I actually had a spark of hope that maybe things were different.

When Blaze did get back from school, which was at about quarter to five because he usually hung out with his friends after school, Nico and Zeta were upstairs doing their homework and Nikki was outside in the back yard, he'd said he was going out there to possibly write some lyrics for the next Crüe album so he didn't have to worry about it as much, and because Nikki wasn't anywhere in sight when Blaze returned home, he did ask where his dad was and I said in the backyard and that he'd been out there just over half an hour.

He asked when he'd come back in and I said probably not for another hour or so, and after I said that Blaze came and sat next to me on the couch and I started up a conversation "Have a good day?"

"I guess so, got set an assignment in history though for two weeks... and then I've still got an assignment for English to finish by Wednesday and a music project to complete by next Friday. So... that's going to be fun for me."

I chuckle "I don't miss that about school one bit. You'll smash all of them though, I promise."

"If I fail them then I'm blaming you now you've said that." The boy jokes and I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you. You've always done good on assignments though, you're more intelligent than you give yourself credit for."

"In some things but I suck at math."

"Everyone I know sucks at maths, don't feel bad about that. You do good in everything else you do."

"Just because I do good in everything else doesn't mean I like doing things... I wish I could just do music all the time."

"Well as soon as you've finished high school you can do music all the time... if a career in music is what you want then you know dad knows people who can help you."

"He'd still help me with that?" The boy wonders with a tinge of insecurity in his voice.

"Of course he would... why would he not?"

Blaze shrugged "Cause of everything that I've said to him recently... I was pretty harsh and I know that... I said some things I shouldn't have and being angry isn't really a good enough excuse... I er-... I need to apologise to him don't I?"

I smiled a little and nodded, glad he could admit that aloud "Yeah, sweetie you do."

"Will he forgive me?"

"He'll always forgive you no matter what, you're his baby, our baby, we'd both forgive you for anything. He's not angry at you, he's angry at himself, so there's nothing to really forgive you for. What got through to you in the end?"

"You started too but... Vince, he said things that made me think and this isn't what I want, I don't want to hate dad and I never hated him... I just hate that he hurt you after everything, after changing so much and I know I have to apologise to him for what I said the other day and my behaviour in general since it happened."