•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 267 🥀

•🌹•

Y/N's POV, February 12th 2005

Two days before the tour was due to kick off, we met up with the other guys tomorrow and started our journey to the first of many hotels and to prepare for that, we were packing our suitcases.

The arduous process. Nikki was just a pain in the ass when it came to this kinda thing and he was as bad now as he ever had been because he'd wear the same outfit for over a week when he had plenty else to choose from.

The packing though was a small inconvenience compared to the enjoyment that was touring, by the end we won't be saying that as readily but as of right now, the idea of being back on the road was a really good feeling.

In regard to the kids, we'd settled on taking them on tour with us for the entire of their summer break off school so that's like June until early September, then the tour ends in October so they'll only have another month after they leave us until we're home anyway.

My parents were picking the kids up first thing tomorrow before Nikki and I leave and we're ringing them every night and for shows that we're doing in LA, I'm sure we'll pop in and see them, we'll make time for it. I felt shitty for leaving them but they didn't seem to care, they were encouraging me to go with Nikki but it still didn't stop me feeling like a bad parent but if they were okay with it then I guess I am too.

And since announcing he was releasing his heroin diaries, Nikki has got into contact with a couple of his friends to form a band to do a soundtrack for the book, wanting something different from Mötley Crüe for it, not much had happened on that front yet so that's all I know but thought it was worth a mention.

Nik and I had been trying to pack for the last fifteen minutes but Nikki wasn't taking any of it seriously. I was going through my clothes, picking out appropriate outfits while Nikki was just being a dick, pulling out the really nice dresses I have for parties, formal gathering and award shows.

I ignored him for the most part when he made comments like 'you'd look smokin' in this' or 'I want to see you on the side of the stage in this' but it was a few seconds later as I was folding some jeans into pile to put in my suitcase and Nikki's most enthusiastic exclamation yet occurred that I actually paid him any mind.

"Ooh, you'll definitely need this more than a few nights." Nik said, way too excited so I look over at him and see he's shamelessly holding up one of my red lingerie sets, I deadpan a look, unimpressed and flip the man off.

"Put that back, you horny bastard."

"Forgive me for still finding my wife insanely hot and wanna see her in lingerie as much as I possibly can."

"Given you keep saying that we're not going to have much alone time on tour but you're looking and packing stuff for the after-show experience than every day clothes for yourself." I murmur, folding a shirt and adding it to my clothes stack.

"And? As for alone time, I've solved that issue."

"Do tell."

"If we don't give out our room card and use the inside lock, ain't nobody getting in unless we say so, Tommy will just have to sit outside in the corridor or melt himself into a puddle to get under the door but I doubt he can do that."