•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 216 🥀

A/N: I know things have been really slow recently in my opinion but things from the next chapter pick up because 1995 has more impactful things in it than 1994 did.

•🌹•   

Y/N's POV, January 29th 1995

So far, 1995 has been a decent enough year, by now I was three months into my pregnancy and all friends and family had been informed, my parents were a little surprised about the timing and that made three of us because I had been too. They were happy though, and all the other guys had taken the news well which was always a relief.

Although it was still pretty early days, Nikki and I had decided we weren't going to find out the gender of the baby, we'd found out the last two times and we wanted the surprise. Nikki wanted a girl and I think in a way, he wanted to hold onto that hope for as long as he could.

If it were another boy it wouldn't be that big of a deal to either of us but ever since Celeste, Nikki wanted a daughter, he'd never outwardly say it but this was the last kid we'd agreed to have together, anymore than this and neither of us could cope so Nikki had a lot of hope of a little girl.

On the topic of little girls, Skylar, Sharise called me the other day and said that she'd had to take Skylar into the hospital because she's been really ill apparently, heavy flu symptoms not the cough but the less desirable flu symptoms like vomiting and apparently she'd been having some stomach pains which Sharise said she was hoping was either some form of flu or just a severe stomach bug.

I hoped for her and Vince's sake that was the case too.

Vince knew, Sharise had told him first obviously and he'd wasted no time in joining Sharise and Skylar at the hospital. They were just waiting for results of a few tests and if they don't show anything they'll keep her in and keep running tests until they find out what's wrong with her.

As for today, Nikki and I were going out shopping but not alone, I may or may not have mentioned our planned shopping trip a few days ago to Tommy who invited himself along saying he just wanted to hang out and spend time with Nik and I and the kids.

Nik when I told him we'd have to collect an extra passenger wasn't overly thrilled, not because he didn't like Tommy but because it was Tommy and he was a lot to handle on top of two children but neither of us had the heart to ring him back and say he couldn't come with us and that's why we were now pulling into Tom's driveway to collect him for our shopping trip.

Blaze and Nico were in the back of the car, Nico was fast asleep and Blaze was just keeping himself entertained with a pack of crayons and a blank notebook.

When Nikki stopped the car, he hit the car horn for a few seconds to alert Tommy to our presence and the drummer soon appeared in his front window with a smile when he saw our car holding up a finger to signal 'one minute' before disappearing from view.

"Why'd we decide to bring Tommy with us?" Nikki sighed, a tad quietly so Blaze doesn't hear but he was too busy scribbling in his notebook to even pay any attention as we waited patiently in Tom's driveway for him to get his ass out the house.

"Because he wanted to tag along and hang out with us."

"He only wanted to tag along because you told him we were going out. If you hadn't have mentioned it we wouldn't be here."