•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 232 🥀

A/N: A little time skip here, and this chapter has some drama because I had to do something to spice things up a bit.

•🌹•   

Y/N's POV, April 19th 1997

The last eleven months had gone by pretty quickly, but life in general did at this point because it was so hectic. Recording for the album was going well, the album wasn't quite to my taste when it came to come of the experiments Nikki and Tommy had wanted to mess around with and Vince had voiced his discomfort with me about some of the songs as they weren't the nicest for him to sing.

But Nikki was still going with his plan for the album and I hoped that the public liked it even if Vince, Mick and I had our doubts. Not every song was bad but the bad certainly did outweigh the good in my opinion but my opinion isn't the same as another persons.

Away from recording, Pam and Tommy have been gaining a hell of a lot of attention over the remainder of last year as not even a few weeks after Nikki and I were over at their house, they had a sex tape of theirs leaked, the tape was from 1995 and has been stored in a safe in the garage which Tommy used as a music room. How? Long story short, Tommy pissed off some workmen who had been renovating his and Pam's bedroom and it escalated from there. It spread like wildfire on the internet and it was front page news in a few days, the fire around it lasted for months and months and had only just died down.

Which was probably good because Pamela was pregnant yet again, Tommy had only told us a couple of days ago, the day after he found out and I don't think the stress of that sex tape would benefit her. I might hate her personality but she doesn't deserve to lose a baby, I wish it upon nobody because it's a horrible, horrible thing.

For today, we had another recording session for the album which now has a name 'Generation Swine', this was one of the last sessions we had and it was basically just doing any last minute improvements to songs before two weeks from today when nothing more could be done to it.

When we arrived at the studio Vince was here as well as Mick, Tommy arrived five minutes after we did and once everyone was here we got to work. There wasn't loads to do so this session probably wouldn't last longer than a few hours, Nikki wanted to polish up a few songs and re-do some riffs amongst other things, while everyone else did their jobs I just sat watching, we'd been here just over an hour and right now Nikki and Vince were discussing changing vocals for a chorus of a song while Tommy and Mick were talking amongst themselves until Nikki was finished with Vince.

I'd been talking to Vince before we got pulled into this chat with Nikki and I was waiting for the singer to come back over to me.

Tommy and Nikki had actually produced some of these songs which I was proud of them for despite not liking the type of music they'd produced together.

It took twenty minutes for Nik and Vin to figure out the changes they wanted to make and before Vince could sing Nikki wanted to re-record parts of the backing track first, that was the reason he'd proposed Vince's vocals needed changing in the first place.

So, my husband let Vince go and dragged Tommy over to him instead, so they could rework the backing track. Vince came over to me immediately and nodded towards the studio door "Wanna take five minutes and talk out there?"

"Why not stay in here?"

"It's fucking melting in here... aren't you boiling to death?" The blonde questioned curiously.