•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 188 🥀

•🌹•

Y/N's POV, December 11th 1991

Nikki was turning thirty three today but then why did he make it feel like he was turning thirteen by being the most irritating shit he could be?

Who the fuck knew. I certainly didn't.

It was midday and people were meant to be arriving for the party which was being thrown for him in half an hour, I'd been downstairs making sure everything was set for when people got here and Nikki was upstairs like he had been all morning.

I had no idea what he was doing but I could hear Blaze laughing occasionally so I'm assuming Nikki was with him entertaining him in some form.

I'd come down here ninety minutes ago with Nikki saying he'd join me, just give him a minute, well he's drawing that minute out really far.

People turning up today were obviously the other members of the band, Doug, Lizzie, my mom and dad were also coming over, they might be an hour or so later than everyone else but they'd be here and then they were staying a couple of days. Guns N' Roses were also making an appearance, we weren't sure whether Axl was coming or not but Slash, Duff and the others were a definite, it would be the first time we actually meet the new line up for Guns now that Steven was out the picture and had been for a while but also Izzy was gone now and Slash suggested this would be a good time to introduce them to us.

There were a few others turning up from bands including RATT- so the usual suspects basically and then just people that our friends knew, overall there were about thirty people meant to be here today excluding the band and me and there was no set time for anyone to leave, but if anyone was left we were clearing people out at eight except maybe the other guys depending on whether or not they wanted stay around with me, Nikki and my parents.

Vince probably will but I wasn't sure about Mick or Tommy.

Getting fed up waiting for Nikki, I went to the bottom of the stairs to find out what the fuck Nikki was doing to take him so long "Nikki!" I called up the stairs "What the hell are you doing?! It's your birthday, it would help if you were actually present at it!"

"I'm not missing out on anything, nobody's here! Relax, I'll be right with you!" Nikki called back.

"You said something similar an hour and a half ago and you're still up there. Be honest are you actually going to be right with me or are you going to take another ninety minutes?"

"You're being a bitch, you can't be a bitch to me today, it's my birthday." Nik replied and I just heard the smug smile in his voice.

"I'm not being a bitch, and don't use that word around Blaze, how many times do I have to tell you to mind your language?"

"Fine, you're being a mean old bat, is that any better?"

"Did I forget to tell you that my birthday present for you is divorce papers?"

I heard the bassist laugh "Damn, you ruined that surprise. I'll still act surprised when you hand them to me, I promise."

"You better do or they'd be a waste of money."

I didn't get a reply this time, instead Nikki actually made his appearance at the top of the staircase with a bright smile on his face.