•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 199 🥀

•🌹•

Y/N's POV, July 16th 1993

It was a few days later and it was another recording session today and this time Blaze was coming with us. He wasn't ever a bother to anyone when he joined us he was curious about everything though as it was new to him, recording, sure he was with us a couple of times when the guys recorded 'Decade Of Decadence' but he was only a few months old and can't really remember anything we told him back then and he didn't understand a word anyway.

Blaze was currently asking Tommy about his drum kit and how it works, something Tommy is more than enthusiastic about explaining but Blaze didn't seem to mind, he was listening intently to what Tom was saying.

I was sat with Nikki while John and Mick worked on a guitar riff together, we were mainly right now watching Tommy and Blazer interact, Nik had been adding to a song but by now had given up on that.

"I'm surprised Blaze wants to hear Tommy ramble, who'd wanna willingly hear that?" Nikki spoke.

"I think it comes down too Tommy being mentally the same age as Blaze, they connect on a childish level. A place none of us other than T-Bone can reach."

"Tommy's good for something then."

"You love him really and you know you do, if you changed Tom you'd be bored."

"Would I? I'm not so sure. Even if I didn't change his personality I'd happily give him a few extra brain cells."

"Everyone would give him more braincells." I nodded "His personality is what makes him different, you can't take that away from him."

"I wouldn't even if I could but I'd be half fucking tempted." The bassist mutters as I rolled my eyes and he got to his feet "Want a beer with me?"

"Sure, go for it." I say sending a smile towards the man as he went to the fridge the other side of the room, Nikki went over and pulled out two bottles of beer before looking over at John and Mick, Mick already had a drink but John didn't so Nik extended the offer to him too.

"Yo, Vinc-.... er, John, want a beer, man?"

My head snapped up to Nikki at that moment, he almost called John, Vince... I'd almost done it a few times myself going to call for Vinnie to talk too but then remember he's not here but none of the others have done it yet, apart from now.

I knew they definitely secretly missed Vinnie, now I've just got proof that although Nikki doesn't like Vince because of his relationship with me, he still cares and thinks about him, he'd still never admit that to me though, he's way too stubborn.

After the incident, and as John responds to the offer Nik looks in my direction, I send Nikki a look telling him I heard his slip up and he just ignored it, he simply pulled another bottle out the fridge making his way to John and handing him the bottle.

I wasn't going to say anything to Nikki about that slip, he knew and I knew what it meant nothing more needed to be said on the matter.

It took half an hour for Tommy to finish his passionate ramble about drums to Blazer and when everything was explained to him he came bounding over to Nik and I throwing himself between us going on about how he wanted to be a drummer like Uncle Tommy, something Nikki took a little offence at but all in good fun of course.