•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 247 🥀

•🌹•   

Nikki's POV, August 17th 2000

Me and the other guys were on the road right now, touring for 'New Tattoo', we'd been on the road a week and the shows had been fun, it was weird to look to where Randy was and not see Tommy but there was little any of us could do about it.

Because Tommy's doing new things though, I have thought about making my own side project with a couple of buddies, I'd spoken to Tracii Guns of L.A Guns and he threw the idea at me which he'd been thinking about and I said I'd be interested in joining in, he hasn't asked me but he said he was looking for people to do it with and I was up for it.

Not much has come of it yet, it's still early days but something, sometime was going to happen, I had told Y/N of the idea and she encouraged me to go for it, it wouldn't affect Mötley Crüe, but Tom's enjoying doing something new so why not see what all the fuss is about?

We were all having a blast though on this tour and it was nice in a way to not have Tom around in a way because it meant I could hang out with Vince more and we're in a better place in our friendship than I think we ever have been, even better than the early days of the band.

Me and Vince could argue like there's no tomorrow when those moments came around but we also just got on, we had natural chemistry and we genuinely had a deep fucking friendship and it was still nice to know that we were okay now after how things used to be between us.

On this tour though, I had Blaze with me and had done since the start of this tour, and have him up until he goes back to school in early September. He wanted to come with me so he could hang out with Vince I think more than anything but regardless of his reasoning, he was here and enjoying himself.

Y/N wasn't, she was back in LA with Nico and Zeta looking after them, hopefully next time we go on the road, hopefully in a couple of years all the kids will be able to join us or they will be more accustomed to us leaving them for a few weeks and won't be as reliant on us anymore.

Blaze got looked after by my roadie while we were on stage, but Blaze mostly stayed at the side of the stage anyways so I could always see he was okay for myself most of the time. He enjoyed watching us perform and said so many many times the last few days, he says he wants to do what we do when he grows up and that makes me feel good. My goal was to always inspire people and knowing what I'm doing is inspiring my own son is a good achievement.

Blaze right now was with Randy, talking to him, and like he was with John, he was a little reserved around him because he was still pretty new to his life but he was being more talkative with Randy than he ever was with John which I think just came with age.

I'd left those two to talk though, and I'd been talking to Mick until he got pulled away by someone else and so I went in search of Vince, knowing he had been in the dressing room finishing up getting ready when I'd last seen him fifteen minutes ago.

With that destination in mind I walked from the backstage area and towards the dressing room, not hesitating when I walked in because no matter what I could see in here walking in unannounced, I'd seen worse in the past.

But there was nothing to worry about in the end, like I kinda knew, as I walked into the dressing room, I saw Vince sat where he had been fifteen minutes prior, but now simply just checking himself over in the mirror.