•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 306 🥀

•🌹•    

Y/N's POV, August 12th 2015

Me and the guys were in Brooklyn right now playing yet another show, there was only four months left of the tour and this hadn't ever felt like it had slowed down. It was still all happening way too quickly.

It was the feeling amongst everyone, this was all ending so soon then that was it, we'd all do our own things, it was really hitting all of us right now, the closer we got to the end the more it sank in that we couldn't be Mötley Crüe anymore, not like this anyway.

We'd all agreed to all four of us meet up at-least once every eight weeks, regardless of circumstances unless career related, but we're all yet to see how possible that agreement was to uphold and only time would tell.

The show was tonight and we were an hour away from leaving the hotel to have a quick soundcheck we'd been awake since half seven after arriving here early this morning, and it was now midday. First thing this morning, after moaning about how tired we were, Nikki posted a picture on his Instagram page from after the show last night of all the guys having forgotten to do it yesterday and we were both just chilling right now.

Nikki had been in the shower and was just getting dressed into some clean clothes while I started scrolling through his Instagram page, looking at the post he put out this morning.

There was the picture and underneath it read:

nikkisixxpixx Kicked more ass last night in Worcester, Connecticut! Ready to kick Brooklyn, New York's ass tonight, see you there ;)

Then, I chose to go through the comments to like a few and maybe reply to a couple but I didn't get through liking too many before I stumbled across a comment by someone and saw that Blaze had responded and the two had a little back and forth going for about ten minutes only ending a couple of minutes ago.

It was a little confusing because it was like four in the morning in LA where Blaze was, but I knew that he was much like me and once he woke up he sometimes found it hard to sleep again.

I went through the back and forth and along with a few other people who'd seen this interaction so far, liked all of Blaze's comments reading through them as I did so.

rockhardcarter_ Looking good, Nikki! Keep kicking ass! Can't wait to see you guys in LA later in the year :) On a side note though, looking at these pictures, is anyone else wondering what the fuck happened to @thevinceneil the last couple of years? I swear soon he's going to have to have clothes specially made for him because he won't be able to fit into anything else.

blazesixx @rockhardcarter_ Hey, was reading through and saw your comment and just want to say, is Vince's appearance relevant to anything at all? You could have just stopped typing after complimenting my dad, you didn't have to bring Vince's weight up or @ him. You can't say shit about the way Vince looks, it's none of your damn business anyways, the shit he's been through we're fucking lucky he's alive. So, the fuck did you say? Wanna repeat that again now you've been called out for it, fuckface?

rockhardcarter_ @blazesixx Woah, sorry didn't mean to ruffle any feathers 😳 defensive much, man? I love the Crüe but I only said my opinion, it's a human right. I get that you and your parents are close with Vince but dude, you can't seriously look at him and say he looks good right now, he looks fucking awful and that's just a fact.