•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 268 🥀

•🌹•

Y/N's POV, February 13th 2005

It had been quite a rush this morning, we'd gotten up at half nine and my parents were here at half ten to take the kids which meant Nikki and I had to shower, get dressed and get the kids fed and dressed all in an hour which was about as easy as it sounds.

We were meant to have set an alarm but it didn't go off for whatever reason but we weren't too worried because it was only my parents I still felt pressured to get everything done by the time they got here though which I managed to do, and I am kinda proud of myself for that.

After my parents got here they stayed for a while and Nikki and I ate breakfast and made sure we had everything we needed for the tour, then after doing everything I could think that we needed to do, Nik and I sat on the couch and spoke with my mom and dad for a while, with the kids.

They were going to be house sitting for us pretty much, one week they were having at their house then another week would be here, because my mom said that she would clean so I wouldn't have to worry about doing months worth of cleaning when I got back.

When the car arrived to pick Nikki and I up, Nikki took all our luggage out to the car and put it in while I said goodbye to the kids, asking them one last time if they're sure they want me to go, they confidently told me to go and so I hugged them all and said 'I love you', then Nikki came back inside and did the same thing and I hid my parents farewell too, and after we'd both said goodbye to everyone and promising to call later we left to begin the tour.

We got into the car sent for us and made some conversation with the driver while we got to the meeting destination which was the parking lot of some motel on the outskirts of the city, a questionable location but it was quiet and unsuspecting I guess, away from public eyes.

Allen was meeting us at the hotel we were staying at tonight at the first location so he'd sent his assistant to meet us at the meeting place to get on the bus to make sure we all arrived and whatever else.

The drive to the meeting place was about half an hour, and when we arrived at the parking lot, the tour bus was there and Tommy and Mick were stood outside both smoking, Mick leant against the bus while Tommy was stood a couple of feet infront of him.

Our car pulled up and Nikki and I got out, with the bassist and I getting all our luggage out the trunk, Allen's assistant coming to help us out and put everything in the bus' luggage compartment, as the guy dealt with that, Nik and I went over to the drummer and guitarist.

We both said hello to both men but we branched off quickly with Nikki soon talking with Tommy and I got talking with Mick, we had some basic conversation for a few minutes before I asked "So, how long have you been here?"

"About twenty minutes, Vince was the first here, I was the second then Tom got here five minutes before you."

"Oh... where's Vince then?" I wonder to Mick who nodded towards the bus.

"He's on there, I don't think he wanted to stand around with Tommy, just in case."

I nodded, deciding I'll go say hello so he isn't on his own, kissing the guitarist on the cheek "Thank you. I'll catch up with you later on then, I'll just say hi to Vince because he must be lonely in there."