•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 270 🥀

•🌹•

Y/N's POV, October 13th 2005

There was only a few days left of the tour now, after tonight we only had two shows left, one tomorrow then one on the sixteenth. It had been a really good tour so far, no massive fights had occurred, Tommy hadn't been arrested and life in general was good.

There had been a couple of breaks in the tour consisting of a week or so which were nice, welcomed breaks but they were never long enough, they were good because they gave you a break from the consistent moving around but also sucked because just as you got back into a normal rhythm, you had to go back out on the road.

It was still good to have them though, no doubt about it.

As for the kids, like we said they would, they had joined us during their summer break from school and they had a total blast, they really really loved the tour life and the other three guys loved having them around too.

Blaze mainly stayed around Vince but he had a lot of time with Mick too before and after shows because Mick was still giving Blaze free guitar lessons which the boy took very seriously. Nico stayed mostly around Mick and Tommy while Zeta stayed mostly with Tommy.

But they hung out with all the guys and it was strange when they had to go back to school and weren't around anymore, they didn't want to leave and Zeta burst out crying when she had to leave all of us but she had to go to school, all of them did regardless if they liked it or not.

I was looking forward to being home again and having the kids around, it's strange without them for both me and Nikki, as it would be. There was only a few days left and then life will be back to normal, and I wouldn't have to worry or miss them anymore.

The guys had just played a show, and it, like rest, had been incredible. We'd been here since early this afternoon, did a quick sound check then just hung around until show time, this show there had been a few people allowed backstage beforehand. Little meet and greets were nothing new, they happened almost every show at some point before or after but there was one girl here in particular who must to be friends with one of the security as they hadn't removed her when everyone else had been so she was still around.

It wouldn't bother me but she has obvious eyes for Nikki and that did. She'd been flirting with him and was non-stop talking to him, I'd hardly seen him since we hung out after the soundcheck, maybe I should confront her but I didn't want to make a big deal out of nothing.

Nikki still talking with this girl right now and it had been probably fifteen minutes since the show ended, the girl who was probably in her early twenties and was rather pretty was still blatantly flirting with my husband, running her hands over his arms and laughing in an irritating manor not caring I was watching everything but Nik didn't seem to be giving her anything back so I trusted him, he hadn't entertained groupies before- why should he now, right?

I tried to look at it that way, but I always found that doubt in my head. Nikki always has these girls over him, he's never batted an eyelid before now, I have nothing to worry about, I have to stop being stupid.

Tommy had come over to me when he first got off staged saying that he wanted to talk with me in the dressing room before we left for the hotel, and I agreed because it's been a few days since I had a proper talk with Tommy over anything really.