•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 287 🥀

•🌹•

Y/N's POV, March 7th 2008

It was a studio day today and Nikki and I were making out way there now, the session starts at eleven until about five including an hour break, and I will have to leave at some point to go collect the kids, but I'll bring them back to the studio with me because they enjoyed to watch the guys work.

Blaze in particular as he wanted to be a musician himself and wanted to be around the recording process as much as he could to learn as much as he could for when he get the opportunity to make an album with his own band.

The guys were happy to have Blaze around and Bob Rock was more than happy to give Blaze the basic run down on things to do with production whenever the guys had a session on a weekend.

Everyone in the band had given tips to Blaze though and it was nice to see them all support him, it wasn't surprising, we're all family but still, I liked to see it.

The tour last year had gone great in the end, the shows went good and everyone had a blast, this tour ended a hell of a lot better than the last one that's for sure.

Everything about the shows were great, the audience was great, they have some of the best audiences I've ever seen for any band and all the guys smashed it, they always did but it never stopped surprising me. The next tour would happen next year, and I can't wait for that to happen because watching the guys perform was my favourite pass time, not that it's news to anyone.

I'd taken the liberty of driving to the studio today which was probably a good thing because Nikki got a phone call as we got to the studio, it was Allen calling and Nikki chose to take the call so I left him in the car to deal with whatever the manager wanted while I went in to see who was here already, I saw Vince's car but that doesn't always mean it was just Vince here.

I signed into the building and then made my way through into the main studio, opening the door and instantly spotting the blonde.

Vince was sat alone in the studio when I got in there, humming one of the new tracks, I smiled at the sight, seeing he was absorbed in the lyrics I think he was reading and not even paying attention to anything else around him.

And I smirked at seeing the pink reading glasses on his face, glasses I'd never seen on him before and chose to make my presence known by pointing them out "Cute glasses, really rock n' roll of you."

Vince jumped and looked at me, instantly pulling the glasses off his face and hiding them from my view, he avoided my eyes and cleared his throat awkwardly "I er-... they were the only colour they had when I brought them. Don't take the piss and don't you dare tell the other guys, I'll never live it down. I didn't hear you come in."

"I figured that." I laughed "Did you get them from a supermarket or something?"

"Yeah... like I said, don't judge me."

"I'm not." I promised holding my hands up as the studio door closed behind me.

"You better not be. Where's Nikki?"

"Allen phoned him on the way here, he's talking to him about promotion ideas for the album." I inform walking over to the man and sitting beside him, kissing his cheek as I did so "How long have you been here?"