•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 260 🥀

•🌹•

Y/N's POV, March 17th 2004

I was tackling talking to the other guys about the reunion today. I had to get it out the way and get everyone in the same room to discuss the subject, Allen had a place where we could meet in a few weeks and all I had to do was get the rest of the band there.

We had made a decision though to get Allen in contact with Tommy's solo manager as well as Vince's solo manager to tell them and I'd text Mick to tell him about the reunion which had been proposed and each of them were told that they can think on it and that I'd reach out to them in the following days so they could tell me whether or not they were willing to meet and that day was today.

I was still sticking to my original plan of talking to Vince first, and I wasn't sure who to call after him not knowing which would be more time consuming, Tommy or Mick. I'll decide when it gets to it I guess. But maybe I was overestimating and it wouldn't take that much time at all, who knew? There's only one way to find out and that's call them.

But Vin first. When I had done everything which needed to be done and could have some long conversations without having to be interrupted, I sat in the couch and pulled my mobile out and text Vince asking if I was okay to call him, which he quickly replied back saying yes.

I chose not to call him on my cell phone because it was cheaper to call him on the landline, and seem as I wasn't sure how long I was going to be on the phone today between Vince, Tommy and Mick.

With confirmation I was okay to call, I picked up the landline and dialled Vince's home phone and he answered within only a few rings sounding quite happy to talk to me "Hey, Y/N."

"Hey Vinnie. You sound happy." I chuckle.

"How can I not be when I'm talking to you? It always cheers me up. What's up?"

"Nothing much, as much as ever, what about you?"

"Same over here... dull as all fuck. And I'll cut to the chase, are you calling about what I think you're calling about or not?"

"What do you think I'm calling about?"

"The reunion."

"You're bang on the money there, yeah, I've got the time to talk to everyone today so gonna make the most of it hopefully it won't take as long as I'm envisioning it will... you're gonna do it right?"

There was silence for a moment and that didn't fill me with hope "... I want too... course I do... I don't really have anything outside the band that I wanna do right now but... it's not that simple, is it? I'm not gonna enjoy it if it's just gonna be how it was eight years ago."

"I can't promise it won't be but you have to give it a chance... we're having a meeting before hand to talk things though as a group, set boundaries, see where everyone's heads at... you can't let Tommy be the reason why you pass this chance up."

"You have no idea how badly I wanna do it, truly. But I don't wanna be involved if Tommy's just gonna badmouth me behind my back like he's been doing. If he can grow up and act his age then sure, I'm game. I love him to death but he's just got a stick up his ass when it comes to me and it's not going to be good to work with."