•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 251 🥀

•🌹•   

Y/N's POV, June 2nd 2001

I was spending the day with Tommy today, in the recording studio while recording his solo album. He'd started recording a couple of months ago after finally settling on where he wants to go, he still had his mental health issues right now but he did seem more at peace and more like himself than I'd seen in a while.

I was having a good time watching Tommy record his new album, the music was more up my ally though I'm sure a couple of songs wouldn't be up my ally but as a whole I liked this album was more than 'Methods of Mayhem'.

Nikki had arranged to hang out with Tracii Guns today at our place so that's why I'd agreed to be in the studio with Tommy to give them the chance to talk and me something to do.

It was strange to be watching Tommy alone, I was used to the other guys being around, it was the same when Vince did his solo albums though, the studio felt so empty without the other guys in it and it was still weird to see Tommy singing, he had a nice voice, it was unique and I really did like his vocals but again it was just weird to see.

I'd been in the studio with Tommy now for a good couple of hours, as he sang and conversed with the mixing engineer about a number of things for this track, trying out different ways of delivering the lines of the songs.

Watching Tommy do this though did make me think of the band and whether a new album would started soon, Nikki hadn't said anything about a new Crüe album, I think now he was focusing on his project with Tracii, but in a way I'd prefer him to be doing another Crüe album, it gave Mick something to fill his time with and he needed that, the less Mick moves around the worse his hips and back are going to stiffen and it won't help him.

I would force Nikki to abandon his desire to have a side project, to just try something different with different people but the lack of Mötley Crüe was concerning me a little. Vince hadn't said anything either about what he's doing with himself in the realm of music, he's still got his solo career in the way of solo shows but he hasn't said he's got any desire to make another solo album, to that's yet to be decided.

Randy though, he'd recently, by that I literally mean last week, had been told the cancer he'd been diagnosed with last year had gone into remission which was a good sign though not sure if it would stay that way, I hoped for his sake it will. I hadn't really said that much about Randy because he wasn't really a close friend of mine, but he'd been struggling with his health a lot the last year of so, even while touring with the guys he had health issues, he almost didn't tour but obviously inevitably did.

I was worried for him, he was a good guy and we'd known him for a long time but he seemed to be okay for now and that was a positive sign.

The band though was uncertain for now and I believed on an unofficial hiatus for at least a couple of years, I might be wrong that's the vibe I'm getting though.

I say watching Tom do his thing for another couple of hours or so before he called it quits for a while, he came out of the recording booth and back into the room where I was residing, he spoke to the mixing engineer before bounding over to me like a overexcited baby deer.

"What do you think?"

"I think it sounds pretty cool." I smiled at the man, finding his excitement amusing.