•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 304 🥀

•🌹•    

Y/N's POV, May 9th 2015

Since October, the last single had been recorded and completed in the time Nikki set, it was released in January much to the delight of fans and they seemed to like it which was good. There was some people who didn't but that's with everything, you can't please everyone.

The last few months have been good though, we spent from late November until February back home then we got back on the road for shows in Asia however after those got to go home again and this today was our first show back on the tour since those Asian shows a few months ago, we were in Australia right now and hanging out backstage before the show while Alice Cooper played his opening act.

At some point though the guys got called to go meet with the fans who had VIP access backstage, so Vince got up, Tommy got up and Mick got up, I stayed sat down on the vanity table I'd perched myself on a few minutes ago choosing not to follow them as I was usually left standing around more often than not because people didn't come here for me and not many people really cared about seeing me but Nikki rarely ever let me skip out on them although I always tried.

This time was different, the others got up but he didn't and to try and avoid talking I dropped off the table and turned my back to Nikki grabbing the water bottle Vince had left on here and took a drink from it knowing he wouldn't mind.

There was a minute of silence then I heard Nikki stand up, but I knew he wasn't leaving the room, he was coming over to me

"So. Are you coming to meet some fans or you gonna hide away in here?" Nikki wonders, placing his arms around my waist from behind me and kissing the side of my face.

"They're your fans... sooo... I might stay in here."

"Oh, sorry, did I make it sound like you had a choice in the matter?" Nikki then said, releasing his arms from me and grabbing my hand "You're coming with me. No arguments."

"Nikki." I whined resisting against his pull, not wanting to follow him.

"What?"

"I don't want to follow you, I always just end up standing there looking stupid."

"No, you don't."

"Yes I do because they come here for you, they don't come here to see me."

"Maybe today will be different."

"It won't be, it never is."

"You don't know that, now be quiet and come on."

"I don't have any other choice." I huffed and let Nikki lead me into the room where we were supposed to be and shoved me into the room before him so I couldn't make a run for it.

He shoved me with such force he almost shoved me over because I wasn't expecting that much force but luckily, Vince grabbed me before I could actually embarrass myself and fall over "Woah, babe, you good?" The blonde chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm good, thanks for catching me." I confirmed then look at Nikki, still holding onto Vince "Could you have pushed me any harder? You didn't need to do that, I was already in the room dickhead."