•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 271 🥀

•🌹•

Nikki's POV, October 14th 2005

When I woke up this morning I wanted last night to have been a dream, a horrible nightmare and to have Y/N beside me in a world where nothing happened yesterday and I didn't give into some groupie like a complete and utter cunt.

But, no... it wasn't a dream, it was my harsh slap in the face. I woke up alone in bed with the reality of what happened last night crashing down on me like a ton of bricks.

I hated myself, I hated myself for even talking to that girl. I'd never entertained girls like her before, not since 1986... why the fuck did I start now? Oh yeah, she was massaging my ego. She said all the right things.

I'm not sure how that ended up in what happened but I just remember talking to her and stayed talking to her even after Y/N went to talk to Tommy and when I was about to leave to join her and Tom the next thing I knew was this chick I'd been talking too dragged me into that cupboard and I just zoned out I guess. I didn't think about what the fuck I was doing until Y/N eventually came in and snapped me out of it.

I hated myself for what I did, truly I do. No, I didn't have sex with her, that's something I'd never ever do, but we didn't just kiss either.

It had been a rough morning, and the day in general was going to suck, especially the show tonight. I was worried about where Y/N was, I had been tempted but hadn't gone to any of the other guys to ask if she was with them not wanting to tell them what happened until I could mentally prepare for not response.

I knew she was okay though, because she'd rang the kids just like I had and by the time I had, Y/N's mom told me she'd already rang. I was asked why we were calling separately and why she called with Vince, which gave me my answer for where she went, I gave an excuse that they were just hanging together, a story which Y/N seems to have given too and I was glad she hadn't dropped me in it, not that I'd hate her if she had.

It was half ten and we had a soundcheck at one, though I might not go... I wasn't in the mood, I'll do the show then just sit here and wallow again, beating myself up the ass trying to see how I can save my marriage.

I just sat with my own thoughts until eventually there was a knock at my hotel room door. At first I did hope it was Y/N but then threw that thought out my mind. It was going to be one of the other guys, who though, I dread to think because no matter who it was, it wasn't going to be good because I'd have to talk to them, if it was Tommy or Mick, then I'd probably have to tell them the truth and if it's Vince? Well... he's not going to be happy to see me, Y/N would have certainly told him.

Knowing I couldn't just ignore it, I stood up from where I was sat on the bed and faced the music by opening the hotel room door. I still had a little sliver of hope it was Y/N, I'd rather it be her than anyone else but the second I opened the door though, all slivers of hope it was Y/N got washed away as it wasn't at all Y/N, it was Vince.

Then it was Vince's fist connecting to my nose.

I yelped a little in pain and placed my hands over my face, I wasn't even pissed... I knew I deserved it "I forget how good your right hook is, fuck." I hiss.

"Yeah, be fucking glad I'm only nailing you once, because trust me, I'm tempted to beat the shit outta you."

"I wouldn't hold it against you if you did." I mutter under my breath, checking my nose to make sure Vince hadn't caused any damage "Y/N told you then."