•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 237 🥀

A/N: Tour timelines and certain other events mentioned in this chapter aren't entirely accurate to how they happened in real life.

•🌹•

Y/N's POV, November 11th 1997

Where to start with the last few months. It's been more than I was bargaining for and that's not exactly a good thing.

Things were fine, I was just back in LA with the kids while the band continued their tour around the world until Tommy and Nikki got into a bar fight with some guy over something or other and both ended up in jail, Vince and Mick were going to bail them out but by that time, I'd already said I would because I was the first person to find out about their arrest from Nikki, as he'd called me from the police station.

I had been so pissed.

I flew out to where they were, which was conveniently not too far away, they were in Canada which was closer than Europe or something so I flew up there paid their bail money and gave them both an ass reaming about it before getting back on a plane and returning to LA.

Yes, I flew to Canada just to pay bail and yell at two adult men but when those men are Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee, who always seem to get into trouble when left to their own devices, it was justified.

I had made it out that I was angry about paying their bail money and how stupid they were to get involved in a fight. They both fought me for what their reasons were but I didn't back down. I was pissed about having to save their asses sure, because it was a total waste of six thousand dollars in bail money and also the flight costs to Canada but it wasn't the true reason I was angry at Nikki.

I was angry at him because he'd gotten involved in the fight and he shouldn't have. He couldn't just jump in all guns blazing, he had to think before getting involved in fights. They beat a man to shit but that easily could have been flipped onto them if it had turned into a bar fight or other people joining in because they'd be fighting Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee.

Nik could have got hurt, seriously hurt and that's what angered me, if he'd have got hurt or worse, killed- what would I have told the kids? He can't be that hotheaded anymore. He just can't.

Since this incident three weeks ago I hadn't spoken to Nikki directly, the kids had but I hadn't. I was still angry at him and I thought I'd wait until I was on the road with the guys again until I spoke to my husband.

I wanted him to know he's down wrong, this was the only way I could with him being away from home.

I still spoke to Vince and he too agreed that Nik did something stupid, sure he might have fought because Tommy needed help but that doesn't mean him using his fist was necessary, he could have used other means to assist Tommy in the fight not put himself at risk.

Today was the day where I rejoined the guys on tour and I'd just arrived at the venue they were playing tonight and I was excited to see all of the guys again but seeing Nikki wasn't going to be hugs and kisses. Not at first anyways, I knew I had to tell him why I was so angry at him and I will.

I entered the arena they were playing through the backstage door and got lead by security through the building towards the corridor where the dressing rooms were and upon getting close I came up behind Mick and Tommy who were talking "Well, well, well... look who we have here." I say towards the two men who looked at me when they heard my voice, Tommy smiling brightly and Mick also smiling too.