•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 248 🥀

•🌹•   

Y/N's POV, September 1st 2000

It's been about a month since Nikki and the other guys embarked on their tour for 'New Tattoo', and by now Blaze was back with me in LA, flying back here with Nikki as they had a gap between shows. Nikki flew Blaze back home, stayed the night then left early the next morning to get back out there and rejoin the other guys who were at the next destination.

It was strange to not have Blaze around but I'd spoke to him and Nikki nightly and he'd enjoyed himself and that's the most important thing.

But now Blaze was back and things were back to normal, the only abnormal thing now is not having Nikki around but he'd be home in a couple of weeks for a week break then only another month or so after that until the tour was done with entirely.

I was hanging out with Tommy today, we were going to a mall and just hanging out, all the kids were at school and I had nothing to do so when Tommy called me at half nine this morning asking if he could pick me up to hang and go shopping, I couldn't say no.

He picked me up at ten past ten and we drove to the nearest shopping mall, the usual one we all went too and did some shopping, Tommy was both a good shopping buddy and also a pain in the ass because he'd just randomly run off when he saw something he liked the look of and then I'd have to just drag myself after him, some things never change when it came to T and that was one of them.

We went around the stores and had a bag of stuff each after a couple of hours, some of the things needed we'd brought were clothes, some things were for our kids, some things were for us, all in all it was a pretty nice array of things.

Tommy did try and buy me some lingerie, why, I wasn't sure but he said Nikki would appreciate it and I said he'd kill Tommy if he found out he'd chosen me out some lingerie, but Tom rebutted with the fact that Nikki didn't need to know, the only problem with that line of thinking is that Nikki knows I'd never buy things like that myself, he was aware I'd only buy lingerie if he or someone else made me, and by someone else is natural assumption would either be Tommy or Vince but seems as Vince is on tour with him, Tommy would be the remaining candidate and I don't think Nikki will be thrilled.

With reluctance and defeat, Tom gave up on the idea of buying me lingerie, and 'spicing' up Nikki and I's sex life, like if needed improving and for his information, it didn't.

Once I'd removed him from lines of erotic underwear I suggested we go get a coffee and chat, Tommy was quick to jump onto this idea and before I knew it we were sat with coffees in a quaint little coffee place in the middle of the mall.

We sat in silence after Tommy brought over our coffees for a little while but Tommy does eventually start talking to me breaking the comfortable silence surrounding us "How much do you hate not touring out of ten?"

"Ten... you know that already, it doesn't feel right me being here and him being so far away, still not used to having to stay behind but I have too."

"How's it being at home without Nikki?"

"Doesn't get easier, sucked last time, sucks this time too. At least I have you here this time, I've got someone to hang out with when all the kids are at school."

"I guess that's an improvement."

"Course it is, I like hanging out with you. Still strange though remembering that you're here and not on tour with the others."