•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 226 🥀

•🌹•   

Y/N's POV, August 21st 1995

It had been five days since I had first come here to be with Vince and each day my presence seems to be making Vince at least cope better. He still drank almost consistently when he was conscious but he hasn't said anything more about wanting to kill himself and was talking a little more.

Small steps were being made and I was happy that some difference was being made. He was still in a dangerous place though and could easily slip into bad places, I was still being cautious making sure I still rarely had him out of my sight but overall I wasn't freaking out as much as I had been.

Being here with Vince was bringing back memories of when we lived together and I'd told Vince as much, he said it was strange too but that he didn't mean it in a bad way. We swapped stories yesterday after Blaze left about different things that happened in the years we lived together both reminding the other of things we'd rather have forgotten.

Yes, Blaze had been here to see me and Vince yesterday as Nikki had dropped him off here yesterday and then picked him up again after a few hours just to lift the singers spirit a little and it did that which was good.

It was fun swapping stories though and we wasted quite a lot of time talking, today though wasn't like that, I was doing some housework, cleaning around the house and things like that, Vince helped in certain areas but mainly just followed me around, we made light conversation as we did this but nothing that worth talking about here. I think he followed me because he wanted me to be able to see him to give me that peace of mind that he was okay which I appreciated.

As I finished cleaning the kitchen I checked the time seeing it was getting on for midday, which took me by surprise a little, I'd been cleaning for almost two hours down here but then again I had been thorough cleaning in places which probably hadn't been cleaned in a while, in every corner I could reach.

"Shit, times gone way faster than I thought it would."

Vince snorts "That's what happens when you clean places that I don't think I ever have. The last time anyone cleaned inside cupboards and in other places nobody ever gives a shit about was probably when you lived here with me back in 1986."

"It would explain the filth you have hiding behind some of your furniture."

"It's not that bad, nobody can see it, who cares? You don't need to be such a clean freak, I'm living here not you."

"Still, I want you to be clean."

"Hey, I'm not dirty... not literally anyways, metaphorically is a different story."

"You fucking bet it is. It should be award worthy your mind, it's that dirty you deserve a medal."

"I know, sucks that award ceremonies for stuff like that don't exist, huh?"

"It certainly does... I can always get you a medal or something made for Christmas."

"Cause that's such a good present."

"It'd be something don't be an ungrateful motherfucker." I scold shooting a glare in Vince's direction.

"I'm not I'm just saying it's lame, not that I'd be ungrateful for it." The man spoke "Anyway, are you done cleaning or are you gonna do the entire house?"