•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 234 🥀

•🌹•   

Y/N's POV, April 21st 1997

Two days since the studio bust up, two days since Nikki and I argued and since I asked my mom and dad for advice, two days and nothing had really changed.

I'd given him space but this couldn't carry on for very much longer. The guys did have a music video to film next week so it could be released early May and I hoped that things were at least better then and to achieve that I had to talk to Nikki. It had been forty eight hours and he's said nothing to me, avoiding me as much as possible, sleeping in the guest bedroom and not staying downstairs if I was there for more than a few minutes.

He still looked after the kids and interacted with them like nothing was wrong which I was glad about because this wasn't their problem but Blaze was picking up that there was something wrong between me and Nikki and he'd then told Nico and both of them had asked me if everything was okay and even asked Nikki, he hasn't told them and I hadn't either.

It was a school day today for Blaze so I got him ready for his day while Nikki had dealt with Zeta and Nico, I made breakfast for Blaze and while he was sat downstairs eating with his siblings and Nikki I went upstairs and made his bed, as well doing Nico's and also doing the same to Zeta's crib which like Nico's now had one side missing so it was more like a bed as she was able to stand on her own now and now also could talk, something she first did last year a few days after Nikki's birthday.

She was still too young to understand what was going on between Nikki and myself right now and I think Nico was too, but he just asked things because Blaze did. Blaze understands more, he can see there's something up, something more that the other two can't. I understand him talking to them about it, asking if they see it too but he's just scaring Nico and Zeta luckily, didn't know what Blaze was really asking her.

When I'd finished straightening out bed clothes and whatnot upstairs I made my way back downstairs, seeing Blaze sat on the couch where he'd been when I left and was now finished eating, watching TV with Nikki beside him.

I made my way up behind the boy and tapped him a few times on the shoulder lightly "Blaze? You gotta get ready, sweetheart."

Blaze turned and look at me, nodding moving himself off the couch and started walking with me to go back upstairs, but just as I went to start walking upstairs behind Blaze I remembered something and to save me time, I decided towel Nikki which was convenient as he'd gotten up just as I said "Nikki, Blaze needs his lunchbox, do you mind fetching it please if you're going into the kitchen? There's a couple of things in the fridge that need to go in too."

The man scoffed "Why don't you ring Vince to get it? Seems as he seems to be your favourite fucking human." The bassist snarked as he continues walking.

"Nikki." I sighed but didn't bother saying anything else as he was already out of sight.

"Mommy?" Blazer questions "What was Daddy talking about?"

"Nothing. Go finish getting ready for school." I say softly but firmly.

"But... are you sure Daddy's okay?" The boy wonders quietly to me as he starts to continue to make his way up the stairs.

"Daddy's fine, baby... it's just adult stuff that you don't need to worry about, let's get you dressed."

The two of us carried on upstairs and went straight into Blaze's bedroom, where I'd set out his clothes last night he ready for this morning.  Blaze was actually pretty good at getting ready, he didn't kick up a fuss very often but I did have a feeling as he started more serious school and progressed through that the less he'd cooperate.