•𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 🥀

•🌹•    

Y/N's POV, September 3rd 2018

2018, almost three years since the final ever Mötley Crüe show and things have definitely been strange to say the least. The first few months after that show certainly being the strangest.

Because there were no band meetings to discuss new projects, no talking about a new tour, Mötley Crüe just never really came up, I text Vince every day, and always dropped a morning text to Mick and Tommy too a few times a week which they did back. We met up quite a few times all together in the first few months, because we all didn't have too much to do but then as time went on, schedules filled up and seeing each other became harder.

Tommy eventually met a girl, Brittany Furlan, and they were getting married next year in February, on Valentine's Day actually. She was really nice and we got on but she was really beautiful like really beautiful and she made me feel really insecure whenever I saw her but Nikki knew that and always made sure that I knew where his eyes were and they were only on me.

Mick was still married and even Vince, after literally decades had kind of a girlfriend, her name was Rain, they'd known each other a while and I know that they were friends with benefits for a few years, probably since 2011, her along side a couple of other girls but the last couple of years they're exclusive to each other which I take a good sign, it's better than what Vince has been doing for as long as I care to remember anyway.

He's sworn to me over and over he's not a serious relationship person, unless it was with me and I believed that but maybe this will transpire into a relationship of some kind, I suppose I'll see about it.

In terms of the kids, Blaze was now married to Alexander, that had happened last year, they'd been talking about it since same sex marriage had been legalised then Alexander came to me and Nikki in late 2016 and asked if he could propose to Blaze and of course we agreed.

Their wedding was a nice one and all the guys went, a lot of our friends who knew Blaze went like Lizzie and Slash and a few others, Rob Halford made an appearance there too and Ozzy, although he didn't attend, did send a present and card which was sweet and a lot of Blaze and Alexander's friend were there, Alex's family and the rest of Blaze's band.

And then Nico was in a relationship with a new girl, they got together last year and they seemed to make each other happy, they reminded Nik and I of us when we first got together so I was rooting for them, and Zarina got engaged on her birthday in 2016 and she was due to get married this winter, in November- why? Who knows but that's what she and her fiancé had chosen.

Vince had brought a place just out of Nashville but as he said, didn't live there permanently, I'd been there with him for a few days when he first brought the place last year and it was really nice but yeah, it wasn't California and he still couldn't bare to live further than the ten-fifteen minute drive he does  from me now.

I got why, it wasn't just because he was clingy and because of whatever feelings he still had for me, it was because I helped his mental health, more than anyone else ever could and if he was having a particularly rough mental day he could just come over and I made him feel better, I couldn't do that as well if he was living hours and hours away.

Although Mötley Crüe was still dead, there has been a development which made it slightly less dead, half resurrected I think is accurate. There was a biopic that had been picked up by Netflix, produced by me and the other guys. It was kinda embarrassing because the idea for this literally came about just over six months after the band called it quits.