Tear

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, - so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

---Chase's Point of View ---

I kept on sobbing as we drove down the desolate highway – he was going quickly but immediately I saw that he was looking around, making sure we were not being followed, after a moment he squeezed my thigh clearly to get my attention.

I looked over at him, I watched as he put the car in cruse control and took his hands off the wheel quick enough to wipe the tears from my eyes.

"I know baby...I know... I'm just as sacred but I am going to get your to safety, so please my love try and get some sleep."

"I can't."

"Yes you can, just lean the chair back and close your eyes baby, let your body heal."

You were still scared and worry about Hangman, but you knew that he had a good point, and you did as he asked, after a while, the steady movement of the car and the comforting grip of Roosters hand on my thigh.

I was woken up by Rooster shaking me, with a start I sat up and looked around, shivering.

"We are here, they are taking us by helicopter to the aircraft.

"Hangman..."

"Listen to me." He put his hands on either side of my face making me look at him, the moment I looked at his deep brown eyes I felt almost calm.

"Let's get settled in on the ship, then I will call the black OPS team that was watching you and they will find out what happened to him."

Taking a few deep breaths I realized that I had to pull myself together, with a deep sigh I got out of the car, and so did Rooster, one of the Vice Admirals came up to me, shanking my hand.

"Chase, it's, an honor to have you on our ship, we are a smaller crew and you have been given your own private quarters, you will be comfortable."

He turned and looked at Rooster, he adopted a superior stance, one that he did not show me.

"Lieutenant Bradshaw, we have a bunk for you down in..."

I rather loudly cleared my throat. "He stays with me..."

"I'm not sure if that is protocol for you two to share a room."

I had had it, I was done being nice, it was the god damn military's fault that I am in this mess...well, mostly their fault, and they had failed me twice to keep me safe in their own fucking care.

"Look, I have been shot recently, there is no protocol to keep him from me and I wouldn't care about protocol, Lieutenant Bradshaw stays with me the whole time...understand?"

He looked shocked I might not hold any official rank, but I bet my ass that I was much more valuable than him, and I knew that I could really cause some problems.

"Sorry... the room should fit both you and Lieutenant Bradshaw."

"Thank you..."

{4 Hours Later}

We got settled in very quickly.

I was currently laying down on my back in the bed, it was a full size one, I was amazed they got it onto the ship, but it would fit me and Rooster.

He was sitting on the side of the bed, tucking me in.

"I am going to call the Black Ops, then get you some food."

He leaned down and kissed me on his lips, holding it there before pulling back and leaving the room, I reached up and touched my cheek, there was a tear drop that didn't come from my eyes.