Darkness

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

He gently pushed me backward, and kept going until I reached the bed where he gently moved his hands down my back and grabbed my ass cheeks then lifted me and all but threw me on the bed.

I watched as he advanced on me again, crawling up my body and leaning down and kissing me on my mouth.

I gently pushed his torso off of me and turned my head gasping for air, because I was starting to get anxious.

"You can't just be okay with this information; do you have any idea who I am? Do you have any idea what I have done?"

He narrowed his eyes and looked around, pulling me closer to him.

"You're a weapons and aircraft designer... and the stuff that you have made is scary and bad ass, that doesn't change the situation between us, you are Chase and I am Jake, dominant and submissive."

He leaned forward and kissed my neck.

"In fact, now I want to dominant and disciple you even more now. You lied to me, and I don't like my submissive to lie to me."

We were distracted by an alarm that sounded, we both looked at the computer monitors and saw Rooster walk up to the door.

Hangman looked down at me.

"What is he doing here?"

"We were going to talk tonight..."

"Get rid of him."

"I can't do that, I gave him my word." I lightly shoved him off.

"He is with her Chase, not you, and he doesn't even know who you really are..."

I got up and started to walk to the door.

"What do you think he is going to think when he finds out what you are – you can't keep it secret forever, not from someone you are with - do you think he is going to look at you the same way, do you think he can accept you like I do?"

I did my best to hold back tears.

"You don't know that he..."

"You know that it is true, I won't stop you from seeing him, but I think you need to rethink who you want, I can offer you a safe place to be you, as my submissive Ill take care of you and meet your needs, he can't provide that, your relation ship would be a lie."

He walked to my front door, I gasped when he opened it, I followed behind him, he stood in front of Rooster, they seemed to square one another up, Rooster didn't talk to him but kept looking directly at him, he addressed me.

"Why was he in there with you Chase?"

"Don't worry Bradley, I wasn't violating her..." Hangman looked back at me. "Think about what I said, I'll see you around."

Rooster watched as Hangman left, then he turned to me, grabbing my arm forcefully but not painfully, he started dragging me towards his car some distance away.

"Rooster?"

I didn't let him drag me, but he kept his hand on my upper arm as if to say that he would if I wouldn't go with him, when we reached his car he turned and looked at me.

I let out an internal gasp at seeing his expression, he was like some wild animal, feral and unhinged.

"Get in the car..."

His voice was so deep and dark that I did as I was told, when he walked around you quickly texted Beau telling him that I was once again being taken off base and had no idea to where.