Reaction

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

I let out deep sigh, we were simply flying along, he was keeping a steady pace, I kept a hand on my lower stomach.

Looking out the side window at the sky.

"You are awfully quiet back there..." I jumped when I heard Roosters voice over the intercom. I jumped because my mind felt like it was on autopilot, and I almost forgot that he was flying.

"I...I wanted to make sure that you were focused."

"Are you calling me a distracted flyer." He teased.

"No."

I smiled despite my feelings at the moment.

"I would also like to talk to you babe – because this is the one time that I can ask you questions, and you really don't have anywhere to run." There was a teasing nature to his voice that made me smile in spite of everything running in my brain currently.

"What question?"

"Are you okay with what me and Jake did to you? We are on private coms so this isn't being recorded – we can talk open and freely."

I let out a sigh, but honestly, he was right, my first impulse was to run, but I was trapped. I was assuming he was talking about taking me and the same time.

"I enjoyed it." It was the truth.

"I know you did, I could feel it..."

I blushed at that.

"Are you okay with it."

"It made me feel out of control, something that I am not used to – I like being dominated, but when you both are going at me... it's terrifying."

"Would you be happy with just me?"

My heart thudded painfully; I could feel it for a few beats. I felt tears coming out of nowhere, I didn't' stop them because he couldn't see them – I put my hand on my belly, if this baby was Hangman's... we would forever be linked.

But I was able to pull myself together enough to really think that over.

"Yes, I love you Bradley, I think I feel for you the moment I saw your brown eyes when you caught me looking at your plane."

"Really?"

The sweetness and shyness in his voice was so unexpected that it mostly stopped my tears.

"Yes." I let out an involuntary yawn.

"I'm going to see where we are, so I'm going to invert to get a good look...hold on."

He did it quickly, I was a pilot myself so it didn't bother me.

I realized that I was way to emotionally drained now and I didn't really feel like talking, stress, well any more stress would be bad for me and the baby.

"I'm tired Rooster, can I sleep a little."

"I admire you can sleep in a F-18...have at it babe."

I didn't fall asleep, but I let my mind wander for a while, a sudden chill went up my spine.

'We are being followed.' Something inside me told me this was so, call it women's intuition.

{Four Hours Later}

We landed at the airport in Utah for a rest, refuel and honestly to get some food before we did the last leg of our trip.

Rooster helped me down and pulled me into his arms, I was a bit unsteady and him holding me seemed to ground me.

"It's feel's good to have you in my arms."

"Your flying was so smooth – thank you, do you want me to take the next leg."

"No..." He growled. "It's my job to get you home safe."

He leaned down meaning to kiss me, but he pulled away at the appearance of a Captain.

"We need to clear the runway; we have another F-18 coming in."

'Huh, I was right.' I thought to myself.

Rooster narrowed his eyes, we walked to the hangar and stood just outside it, I watched the person fly in, the moment he pulled a turn I knew it was him.

"You have got to be kidding me." Rooster muttered.

I watched in shock as he landed and taxied his plane right next to Roosters.

Hangman got out of the aircraft and jumped down not using the ladder, with that signature smirk he walked up to us, he gave me a soft smile, then turned that smirk on Rooster.

"What are you doing here Hangman?"

"Considering the circumstances, I thought it best I come as well."

My pulse went a bit haywire, I glanced at Rooster, his face was a picture of fury.

"What are you talking about, I can't escort her alone."

Hangman let out a laugh, and turned his attention clearly to me.

"Oh, you are a bad girl, did you really not tell him?" He chastised me.

"Tell me what?"

"You have another passenger besides her."

"You are an asshole." I barked.

"And you love me for it."

"Another passenger..."

Rooster stepped back and pushed me gently away from him, keeping his hands on my shoulders, he looked me up and down.

"Fuck...how far along are you? Were you sleeping with someone else? Who knocked you up?"

The way he questioned it made it seem like he was thinking it was someone else, besides him and Hangman.

That made me pull away from and start sobbing, Hangman instantly grabbed me and I didn't resist and he held me against him.

"You really can be a stupid son on a bitch Bradley..."

"It can't be mine." The tone behind the words hurt, it sounded like he didn't want the baby to be his.

"We both fucked her unprotected, it's 50/50 at this point."

The color drained from Rooster's face. "I'm sorry...I can't do this...I..." Rooster walked away, Hangman's arms instantly when around me, he made me face him and pressed his lips on top of my head.

"Sorry babe...I'm sorry, I didn't think he would respond like this..."