Forgive Me

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships – trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

I got back into bed, and I somehow managed to fall back asleep, my injury was wearing down on me and I did need some sleep at some point.

I felt someone put their hand on my cheek and that is what woke me up, opening my eyes I looked into the dark brown of Roosters, his handsome face clearly trying to hide the worry behind his eyes.

"Are you alright?" He gently questioned. I felt the tears hit my eyes, remembering that Hangman wasn't with us.

"Oh baby..." He leaned forward and placed a kiss against my lips, making me whimper as he pushed me back gently, laying on me, my wound still sore.

"Bradley...woah sorry." Maverick's voice pulled me out of my haze and Rooster pulled back, I looked at his face and saw the adorable annoyance.

"What is it?"

"The Vice Admiral wants to see you immediately in his office."

He narrowed his eyes and got up off of me.

"I'll quickly get dressed."

"You can wear civilian clothes with him, this is somewhat informal." Rooster nodded.

"I will be right back." He reached out and held my hand, reluctantly I took it, he kissed the top of my knuckle, holding his lips there for a moment, before turning and leaving the room quickly.

I looked up at Maverick, he seemed unsure as he walked forward to me.

"Are you alright?"

"Hardley."

"I'm sorry about Jake..."

"Are we sure that he is dead."

"We can't find any evidence that he is alive."

"That's not the same thing."

He looked down, he looked ashamed – yes that is what I was looking at, not pity or sadness but shame, that was curious, I wanted to call him out on it but I had a feeling that I shouldn't push it right now.

"Do you need anything?"

"Rooster." I muttered, he shook his head hiding a smile.

"He will be back soon." Maverick turned and walked out of the room. I sighed and leaned back against the bed, the movement making my side hurt and I yelped at the pain.

I was glad that I called the black ops, something was going on here, and I would just trust the men that I have sent to go look into the situation.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

"You wanted to see me sir?"

I walked into the Vice Admirals office.

"Yes Bradshaw thank you for coming." I walked in and stood there at attention; he sat on the side of his desk giving me a look of worry.

"I'm sorry with what happened with Seresin, I understand that the two of you were close."

"Thank you, sir."

"Don't thank me, that makes what happened worse, I am giving you some paid leave, as well as her, am I wrong to say that you and her are in a relationship with one another?"

I looked at him wide eyed.

"Yes...sir."

"I'm not going to pretended like I understand a polyamorous relationship, but I know that she needs to have some time to deal with losing Jake, and you as well, she's my assistant but I care about her as a person as well – this isn't a commanded, but an idea."

I looked at him as he paused and looked outside, with a deep sigh he rubbed the back of his neck.

"You should take her somewhere, somewhere where the two of you could take some time away from this, she's needs it more than you do."

"So a vacation."

"Yeah, a vacation, I think the two of you should leave the base for a while, and I want her to be watched, consider it a favor to me."

I thought about it.

"I'll do it for her, not you." I muttered gently.

"That's fair, dismissed, get her out of here today. I can give you up to a month off." He demanded. I had an idea of where we could go, to be honest I wanted to do this any way, just the two of us together, I had a feeling we both needed to heal.

--- Beau's Point of View ---

I sat down in my chair and did my best to relax, I didn't know that I was shivering until I put my hand to my face.

Jake Seresin walked into the room from the back office he was in, listening.

"Are you sure that this is the only way for this to work?" I turned to look at him, he was wearing civilian clothes.

"You want her safe don't you?"

"She is never going to forgive me for this, and I'm sure Rooster isn't as well."

"I know, you are doing your country a good service."

"You say that, but I'm not sure it is worth it."

"You don't think that Rooster can take care of her?"

"I know he will, but I love her Beau."

It was odd being called by my first name with someone under me, but what I had asked him to do, what he is doing, he had earned that right.

"And you are saving her life."