Navy Boys

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, a trigger warning for beginnings of polyamorous relationship, and mentions of voyeurism.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

"You are out of your mind..."

"Am I?"

He leaned back against the car that was behind him, crossing his arms and having that stupidly smug look on his face.

"Are you saying that it has never crossing your mind Bradley?"

"I mean, yeah what guy hasn't had that fantasy, but...seriously?"

"She seemed to like the idea, did you not see her expression when I brought it up?"

"No she was behind me."

We staired at one another for what felt like forever.

"Are you going to fight me on this? You always struck me as kind of a voyeur – like me. You owe me for punching me."

Narrowing my eyes, I wanted to hit him again, but he was calling me out on something I thought wasn't noticeable to anyone.

"You are an asshole, but you are not wrong, I hate to say it but yeah, I find it appealing. Fuck it...come on, I know I am going to regret this."

"We can work this out...and I don't think either of us will regret this."

I had no idea what I was doing, I felt like I was going insane as I walked back into the hotel room, my mind was saying that I was foolish, but as fucked up as it was, I wanted this...

Jake is very handsome, and very, very male, yeah I want to see her with him.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

I had not realized I had fallen asleep until I was gently touched, waking me.

With a tiny yelp I jumped when I felt Rooster touch me, I turned on my back to look up at him, he covered me with his body.

"Are you alright with him being here?"

It took me a second to get it when he asked, he looked over his shoulder, I looked over and saw Hangman sitting in a chair, his shirt was off and he was looking at us, with unwavering desire in his eyes.

I gasped and sat up moving by back against the headboard and putting the blanket over me.

"What..."

Rooster took my hands in his then moved them and put his hands on either side of my face, making me look at him.

"Easy baby, easy, we will not do this without your permission, we will ask with everything – are you alright with him watching us for now?"

My entire body was shaking with anticipation, I knew the choice was mine and I really started to honestly think about it.

"Uh, I guess I am alright with it."

"Permission has to be clear Baby Girl." Hangman growled, resting his head against his knuckles, that comment earing a look from Rooster.

"Consent needs to be clear." He added, talking more to Rooster than me. He gave Rooster a look right back. Hangman was right, and I knew better.

"I consent."

"Good girl, I want to see how your body responds to him. Focus on him, not me." Hangman added, Rooster stepped off of me for a moment and pulled me down the bed, I gasped when he removed the covers.

I was naked as he got on top of me, he was still fully dressed.

He put all of his weight on me, I whimpered enjoying the closeness, one hand was under my shoulder and the other put one hand above my head interlocking our fingers.

His lips left mine, his kiss was forceful, after a moment the feelings were so tangible that I forgot we had an audience, I moaned when he moved his lips from mine and started kissing my neck.

My eyes opened and I looked over his shoulder, my eyes meeting Hangman's.

"She responds so well to you, can I kiss her with you Bradley?"

"Yeah..." Rooster added, then looked down at me.

"Are you alight with that Baby Girl?" I nodded, and he came to the bed, I was still under Rooster when Hangman came up laying beside us and turned my head to the side, his lips pressing against mine and pushing his tongue into my mouth.

I started shivering, having them both here, my body didn't quite know how to respond to this, Hangman's lips pressed up against my ear.

"Stop trying to be in control, let us handle you, give in and give up." He kissed my cheek gently, his hand moving down my flank, I shivered under there combined touch.

After a while Hangman stopped kissing me.

"Now, Bradley, we should discuss punishment of this little Submissive for not obeying you out in the parking lot."

--- Snipers Point of View ---

{2 Buildings Over}

"Ok I know we are only supposed to go after anyone not approved to see her...but, that was two of them going into the hotel room with her..."

The guy next to me was scanning the area.

"So, both Seresin and Bradshaw are cleared to be with her, and are considered no danger to her."

"She might be in danger..." I muttered.

He laughed and looked at me shaking his head.

"Come on, you know the Navy guys are freaks, if I hear a scream or see something odd we will go intervein alright, will that make you feel better?" He goaded.

"Fine. Still kind of odd."