Both Of You

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships. Trigger Warning for mentions of a three way.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

I looked between Hangman and Rooster, I saw that Hangman's cheek was turning red, I knew there would be a bruise.

I hadn't heard what lead to the punch, but I hate to say it but I'm sure it was well deserved.

Still seeing him hurt did something to me, it made me feel uncomfortable, and I wanted to comfort him, on the other hand, seeing Rooster step up and turn all Alpha and hit him – was something else that did it for me.

Hangman looked past Rooster at me, our eyes met and he tilted his head and gave me a very disarming smile, I hated how he made butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"You don't even know the REAL her." He mocked.

I felt my eyes go wide, he wouldn't, he wouldn't' fucking dare, I could have him fucking arrested if he said anything about what I really do.

"What do you mean the real her?"

Hangman shook his head, ignoring what was asked of him.

With a deep sigh Rooster turned to me, his brown eyes were very direct as he looked at me.

"Please go back into the room."

Hangman laughed getting his attention and when he looked, he gave Rooster a sly look that turned into a coy smile with his annoyingly handsome signature smirk.

"We could just share her Rooster...a submissive like her, could take both of us."

I could feel my draw drop at the words, what the hell was going on with them? Was he fucking serious?

"If I was going to share her, it wouldn't be with you."

"Are you sure, she seems very durable – plus you are stupid if you can't recognize that she likes us both – maybe we shouldn't make her pick between us."

"You are an asshole Seresin."

"This is true, but you are thinking about it, I can see it in your eyes - besides she need to be handled with a more firm hand, she clearly disobeyed you when you told her to go back to the room, are you sure that you can dominate her?"

I was at a loss for words, one they were talking about me like I wasn't even around – second, Hangman couldn't be serious, he wanted to 'share' me, like as in them both have me at the same time?

The idea alone made me somewhat weak in the stomach, why in gods name was that so appealing to me?

Rooster rounded on me, when I met his eyes I found myself at a loss for words – he was handsome, his brown eyes seemed darker, almost black, he walked forward, putting his hand on the back of my neck and pulling me forward.

Our bodies were pressed up against one another.

"Babe...I told you to go back to the hotel room, I am not going to ask again, if I have to ask again there will be consequences, I want you naked in the bed."

"Rooster..."

"Do. Not. Disobey. Me. I might care about you but we need to set ground rules, I'm in charge here, now, are you doing to do what I ask?"

I gulped, I realized that I had misunderstood him, Rooster wasn't the innocent man that I had thought he was, I could see it behind his eyes.

I did something a normal submissive would, I gazed down, it was a physical act of submission.

"Yes."

"Good girl, now fucking go."

"That's my good girl you are talking to." Hangman mocked, when I looked up at him I saw that he wasn't joking.

I suddenly felt very vulnerable. They were like two predators, and I was prey, I needed to get out of this area for my own safety.

I stepped away from them, looking down and not looking at either of them.

"I'll be in the room waiting for you..." I looked between them and almost said 'both of you', but I bit my tongue, and turned and basically ran back to the hotel room.