Undone

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, sexual sharing is in this so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

"We need to talk about this...because I am not willing to give her up, not after everything, and I know the people that are after her will come after me for dodging them..." Hangman muttered to Rooster, putting his chin on top of my head, pulling my hips back against him.

He was hard...

"I'm not giving her up either, and I am not abandoning her, if they were able to get to you – do you think she is safe with the Navy..."

"Gentleman, I'm naked."

"I know, I fucking like you like this...naked, at my mercy."

"Same..." Rooster put his hand on my side, moving his hand up and gripping my breasts, l let out a moan landing my head against him, he kissed my forehead.

"Are you ready?" Hangman questioned; I narrowed my eyes.

"For?"

"To be our fuck toy." Hangman's voice was a baritone and commanding type of voice, like he talked while in the air.

"I like the sound of that..." Rooster pushed off of me and I watched as he started undressing, I suddenly felt shy.

I knew them both, but they were both, MEN, I mean sure I had delt with men before, but they were, more dominant men, rawer in a way.

I didn't look behind me but it was clear the Hangman was stripping down behind me. I looked down as Rooster laid back on the bed, giving me a very seductive look.

'At least now we are all naked, and I am not the odd one out.' My brain muttered.

"Have you ever taken to guys at once...I'm kind of an ass man myself."

I let out a gasp and closed my eyes, Hangman must have felt my body

"Please...I want you both, but...I'm not ready for what you want to do, I...I'm not ready to take you both." I whimpered, looking up my mouth watered

"Alright, it's alright we would never do anything you don't want, will you suck his cock why I take you from behind..." Hangman asked gently.

"I like the sound of that." Rooster added with a smile.

"Yes..."

Hangman gently pushed me forward and I crawled up on the bed, I looked up into Roosters brown eyes, he gave me a soft and reassuring smile.

"You should start calling us Lieutenant..." Rooster muttered gently smirking.

"Oh I like that..." Hangman put his hand on the back of my head and gently guided me down onto Roosters cock, Rooster allowed him that control and I opened my mouth and enjoyed as I slowly swallowed his cock.

I instantly got to work trying to make him cum.

"Fucking shit Chase..." The moan that came out of Roosters mouth was enough to make my heart race, knowing that I made him do that.

I felt Hangman mount me from behind, he didn't go slowly but he was gentile as he entered me, I realized after a microsecond that I was skewered between them.

I suddenly felt very submissive, and I felt safe yet incredibly vulnerable.

I didn't know how long I was in this position, but I obeyed and worked Roosters cock as best as I could and I was shocked at how steady and rough Hangman was being.

"Fuck, are you going to be a good girl and swallow, I'm about to cum."

My mouth still on his cock I nodded.

"I'm going to make you deep throat me, relax my love." I did as he said and slowly pushed my mouth down on his cock, breathing through my nose I felt his cock pulse as he came down my throat, blushing as I realized I didn't even have to swallow.

Hangman let out a growl and stilled, I wiggled a little as he emptied into me, this was so beautifully humiliating and the sheer submissiveness that they put me in, an orgasm suck up on me, making my squirm even more getting a lovely chuckle from Hangman and Rooster as they realized that I had cum.

"You are our good girl..." Gently Rooster removed his cock from my throat and I whipped my mouth with his thumb.

"That was so hot Bradley..." I felt Hangman remove his cock from me, I missed his closeness and the room was cold.

Before I could react, Rooster pulled me into his arms and I laid my head on his chest, after a second Hangman laid down next to me, his torso against my back, he kissed my shoulder.

"Thank you..." Hangman muttered gently to me; I could sense that they were looking at one another.

"We are not letting you go; you do realize that right?" Rooster growled, wrapping his arms tighter around me.

"I second that, come hell or high water we are not leaving your side, not after this...this feels to right..." Hangman softly explained.

I let out a sob at their words, scared and overwhelmed, they simply held me while I came emotionally undone. I knew I was safe.