Maverick

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

---Chase's Point of View ---

I hung onto him like my life depended on it, and in this moment it kind of did, I felt like I was drowning or something, unable to come up for air.

"Why did he say that Bradley..." I asked disjointed.

I felt him take a deep intake of air at me using his actually name, it somehow seemed more intimate than using is call sign – the one I normally used.

He pushed me back a little, putting both his hands on either side of my face, I saw tears in his eyes that matched mine, he was as hurt as I was.

"I don't know, but he can't stay away forever or hide, he will resurface at some point and we will be able to ask him then."

I moved my hands up to grasp his hands and gently set them down to his side, going over to the bed I sat down, then quickly moved to lay down and curl up into a ball.

He stripped down to his boxers and came in and laid down behind me, pulling my still curled up body against him, nuzzling against my neck and kissing the back of it.

"My heart physically hurts – I hate this feeling; I don't understand it."

It was scaring me, normally no person had this effect on my emotions, I often thought that irrational and overpowering emotions where dangerous, and something I worked hard to control.

But I couldn't control this, I loved both of them – selfish I know, but he sounded like he meant that, could he have really just been playing along this whole time.

Forcefully he moved me over onto my back, Rooster put his body on top of mine, he put most of his weight on me, leaning down he kissed my throat roughly.

"Easy baby...I know this hurts, he hurt me to, but I am still here, and I am not leaving you."

With that I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss, it was a heated and loving kiss, there was a shocking amount of sexual tension building between us. He didn't push it at all, he continued to kiss me, I felt like a teenager making out with him like this.

He put his hand on the back of my head and laid out on me a bit more, pressing down on me with most of his weight, it was oddly comforting.

I ran my hands up and down his strong arms and felt the muscles move on his back under my touch, enjoying every inch of him.

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

I threw the phone at the wall after I was done talking to her, I felt sick to my stomach.

I had to sit down on the bed and put my head in my hands.

"You did the right thing."

I looked up at Maverick, we were still in Mexico, I was a hotel that was just down the street from where Chase and Rooster was.

"How in the hell was that the right thing? I just lied to two people who I care deeply about."

"She is safe with Bradley."

I looked up at him, and he stepped back at the ferocity of my expression, I could feel the anger coming off of me in a waves.

"She would have been safe with me."

"She wouldn't believe it if I came from him, you and I both know that."

"Nice, backhanded way of calling me an asshole."

I stood up and walked outside, I was still nauseous and needed some fresh hair, I put my back against the wall, tears starting to come as I slid down on my ass, putting my head in my arms, sobbing.