Submarine

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

"You hurt me so much...so fucking much." I sobbed.

With ease he got up and stood before me, looking down at me, cupping my cheeks in his hands.

"I know, I am so sorry."

I licked my lips, tasting the salt of my own tears, he leaned down and kissed me gently, I moaned against his lips, I had missed his touch and his lips.

With some force I pushed him away from me, he looked a bit perturbed at that, giving me a very cute pout.

"Why did you react that way, I...I thought you wanted me."

"I do, I really do it was just shocking, the very next day when I had a chance to process it – I knew that I wanted this baby."

I let out a bitter laugh.

"What if it's Hangman."

He pulled me into his arms.

"Don't matter, I am still staying, these three-way relationship between us, works, I'm here for you, and I will care for both of you..." He placed his hand on your lower stomach. "If it's Roosters or not."

I looked down wiping my tears away.

"Come on, let's go for a while." I looked back to the runway, where Hangman had left.

"He will be back soon, and we can all get together, let's get going."

"I can't leave the base Rooster."

He looked at me with clear disappointment, but it was clear that he understood why, he let out a somewhat rueful laugh and shook his head.

"I forget that you are kind of a military asset – and not just the women that I love."

I smiled at me.

"We can go to my bunker on base, we have complete privacy there."

He nodded, I saw the eagerness in his eyes, and I was sure that the desire and sexual undertones matched mine.

I took his hand and we walked to the new mid size hangar on the side of the base and a bit off to the side, looking down from the air, it didn't look any different from any of the others – but it was clearly new.

"They moved you?"

I gave him a sly smile.

"I asked for a bit more space, they did it overnight – kind of freaked out some of the guys on base – but I said I needed way more room if I was going to be staying here indefinitely."

I was excited to show him my new house, there were tons of computers and a work area – I had ordered a larger Alaskan King sized bed – because I had a feeling, or maybe a hope – that I would have two men in my bed frequently.

The door had a DNA keypad, I touched it and it let me in, Hangman was also programed to enter, I would add Rooster to it.

Rooster came in and looked around, letting out a low

whistle of appreciation.

"This is really nice...that is a huge bed."

I looked over my shoulder at him.

"I was hoping you would come to your senses, this bed should fit, all of us comfortably."

I looked over at the huge computer set up, on the side of one of the screens there was a large triangle, red – that was flashing.

"Fuck." I muttered.

"What is it?"

"It's...something you wouldn't understand."

I walked over to the computer and keyed in a code, a message came up on screen, I read it quickly.

"Oh my god there is going to be an attack."

"What, what do you mean."

"The ship that Hangman is on, they are going to bomb it...fuck, they won't see the submarine coming."

"Who is."

"Rebel group, the dark ops team has been tracking them – they are made up of defectors from several countries."

I picked up my cell phone.

"Who are you calling."

"Everyone, fuck."

I turned to face him shaking.

"One of my aircrafts is stored on this base, I'm going to fly out there – please fly with me."

He grabbed my arm.

"You are not going anywhere, not while you are pregnant." There was such protectiveness and ferocity in his voice, you stepped back a little – you were not used to being talked to like that.

"Bradley..."

Before you could say more the Admerial answered his phone.