Menacing

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and THREAT OF HARM – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

I rubbed his back as he breathed hard, I could feel his heart thudding as his chest was against mine. He moved his head up, whispering in against my neck. His breath was sending delighted chills down my spine.

"You are such a good girl...how's the baby doing?"

"Please stop crushing us." I pleaded, amusement clearly in my voice – but I was kind of serious.

"Sorry baby...and baby?" He rolled off of me and sat up, after a moment I looked down at the end of the bed, Hangman's green eyes were on me – like a fucking predator.

I curled up a little, hiding my body from him, I saw his eyes narrow ever so slightly at seeing me do that. Then he looked over at Rooster, who was putting on his boxers.

Hangman stood and took off his boxers, standing there naked.

"Why are you so hesitant to take her roughly, show her who is in charge?"

"She's not an animal Hangman."

"We all are, but it doesn't have to be like that."

He was on the bed in a moment, sitting on the edge, reaching out he grabbed my foot, rubbing it gently, that got my attention, I loved getting foot rubs.

I laid out on my back, he grabbed my other ankle and put my feet in his lap. He started to rub them both, I simply laid back and enjoyed it – but he seemed to not at all be focused on me.

"She likes being dominated..."

He moved; I looked up at him shocked, the look in his eyes I knew what was coming, what he wanted.

"Hand me the lube in my jacket pocket."

Rooster eyes narrowed walked over and checked one pocket then the other, pulling out lube, he looked at Hagman utterly incredulously.

"Do you just carry lube all the time?"

Hangman glanced at me smirking. "Now that I am with her, yes." Rooster handed him the lube, he gently moved me onto all fours, I didn't fight him and shivered and let out a loving moan when he started to stretch me.

It was then that Roosters cell phone went off, Hangman didn't stop what he was doing but Rooster answered it, and said very little so I couldn't tell who was on the other end.

"I have to go for a moment, I'll be right back."

He was almost at the door before I could ask.

"I'll keep the bed warm for you."

He exited my place and Hangman focused instantly on me, mounting me he slowly sank his cock into me – taking it up the ass was rough, but Hangman knew how to do it.

He didn't let me get accustomed to much before he started fucking me hard. Grabbing my throat he pulled up to where I was sitting up, his arms wrapped around me as she slowly was moving his hips.

"What is going on with you?" He didn't have explain what he was asking, you had been off sense you found out.

"I'm just...it's the baby and the hormones." It was a bare faced lie, but I knew that I could use it as an excuse.

"I hate it when you lie."

Anger filled you, and because of that you all semblance of common sense and self-preservation.

"Because I was told that you are actually not who you seem Jake...that you have been lying to me, you are my enemy."

He stopped moving and held me there for a moment, then leaned his head down and kissed my neck and shoulder, I knew that I shouldn't have been as turned on as I was in this moment.

"Even if that was true – you wouldn't dare leave me – not with this little one on the way and you being unsure of who the father was..." He put his hand spread out on my lower stomach."

"I know that you love Rooster, and you wouldn't do anything if his life were on the line, you know what I am capable of – and I don't think you or him would survive me – but I'm insulted – you know that I would never lie or intentionally hurt you."

Grabbing my hair, he moved my head and made me kiss him – my head turned to the side, slowly he moved out of me, moving us so we were laying down next to one another.

"I'm going to give you a chance here, if you tell me to go, I will – you will not have to lay eyes on me again."

I hesitated, he was right about one thing, this little one growing in me could be his, and I knew that I had no evidence of his guilt, I simply snuggled against him, he grabbed the sheet and covered us.

"That's a good girl." He praised, his voice deeper, more menacing than it had been before.