Binoculars

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

I leaned down on the railing and I put my head in my head in my arms, I was starting to get a headache, I had drank too much before I came aboard, I was going to be heading to the coast then I was being posted at the Dugway Proving ground for a few weeks.

I had a feeling that Mav helped to secure that, he didn't want me near Rooster or Chase.

Looking at them again I realized that I loved both of them - deeply, true I loved Rooster differently than Chase but I cared about him none the less, but I love them both and this was killing me.

Honestly I was jealous of her and him, I wasn't sure when I would be able to see them again, I watched as he whispered again in her ear – he was filling her up in full view of everyone, they seemed to be speaking to one another, and then they left the deck, I stayed there, watching what they were doing with the transfer.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

"Are you scared what I am going to do to you?" Rooster asked, his breath was tickling the side of my neck, making delight go up my spine.

"No...you have no idea how much I want you."

"Do you?" he teased gently, you gulped as he put his hand on your hip, slowly moved down just above your ass, you looked around wondering if anyone was watching you, you felt like someone was but you couldn't really see anything.

"I love being with you, being in you." You let out a gasp turning and burying your head in his shoulder.

"Fuck baby, let's go inside, I got an odd chill." I muttered, I wasn't sure where it had come from.

"Yeah..."

We turned and walked in, instantly the Vice Admiral came up to us, I looked him up and noticed that he seemed a bit...shifty, if that makes any sense, I didn't know why but I knew what was going to come out of his mouth.

"May I speak to you, privately...on the bridge."

I looked over at Rooster, he gave me a somewhat apathetic look but nodded.

"I'll be waiting in our room for us." His voice dropped a few octaves, it was something that only I would notice, I loved when he deepened his voice that that. I blushed and looked away, following the Vice Admiral.

When we walked into the bridge he shut the door behind us, there were people in the room but the ywere distracted by other things.

He walked to the large window.

"They can't see us...take these and look at the third deck up, just above the red bar..." He handed me some binoculars, I took a deep breath and took them, putting them up I looked where he told me to, I almost dropped them when I saw who was there.

I pulled back in a little bit of shock, then leaned forward and looked again, yes, it was who you though tit was.

"Hangman..." Your breathed gently, you looked again, focusing on him, he looked tired, he was so close, you felt your heart thud painfully, you didn't stop the tears start to come, you put the binoculars down.

"I have to go..." You turned and left, when you were out the door you ran to your room, needed to be with Rooster in this moment, before you emotionally came apart.