Sorrows

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

I started fighting against him, I didn't use the safe word or tell him to stop or even to get off of me, I needed him to hold me down, I needed him to be rough with me.

He stopped kissing me and sat up a little bit, he grabbed both of my wrist and pinned me down, I looked up at him wide eyed.

"Stop it..."

He leaned down and started kissing my neck, I settled and started crying.

"I know, I'm going to punch him the face when I see him."

"I care so much about you Rooster, please don't think that I don't want you, but I wanted him to."

He let out a very deep and male growl, hearing it made me start to shiver.

"I am man enough to handle you alone..."

He flipped me over onto your stomach and started grinding his hips against my ass.

"Rooster..."

"Call me by my name..."

"What?" I stammered.

"NOW!" He barked.

"Bradley..."

"Good girl."

"Can I have you..."

"I'm yours." I whimpered without any hesitation, and I felt my face go red at how I said it, so needy, so not me, I felt like a horny slut.

He moved undressing and moving me where he wanted, I was on all fours at the edge of the bed, without prep or ease he slowly sank into me, his feet on the floor.

"Fuck...how are you so warm..." He moaned, grabbed onto my hips – his fingers holding on a death grip, it was so deliciously painful – and I knew that I might have bruises tomorrow – not that I minded, he started pounding into me.

He ran his hands all over my back as he did this, as if comforting me, reassuring me that he was there.

"You are so aggregable...I love it."

"God please..."

"I own you now, you are mine, every part is mine..." His voice was possessive and high pitched, he leaned down and kissed the back of my neck, his possessive words were doing it for me.

He grabbed the back of my neck and pinned me down as he came in me without warning, not that I minded, I was his to use. He reached down and put his hand on my lower stomach – something that struck me as odd, but I was lost in my pleasure to really think to much about it.

He pulled out of me and pulled us up on the bed.

"I need to shower."

"No, let my cum dry in and on you..."

I whimpered and looked down, shivering, as he pulled the covers over us, I turned to face him and I snuggled against him, with a happy sigh he put his arms around my shoulders pulling me into a hug, I closed my eyes, exhausted from the emotion.

I slipped into a rough sleep, missing Hangman, but happy that I was safe with Rooster.

{The Next Morning}

I woke up alone in bed, looking around, I wasn't scared at waking up alone, I always felt comfortable on a aircraft carrier.

With a sigh I got up and walked over to take a shower, Roosters cum had dried and was now uncomfortable, I took a quick one, not wanting to waste hot water, I wrapped myself in a towel and walked back into the room.

I let out a shocked yelp at seeing Rooster, in full flight gear sitting on the bed, he was holding what smelled like something with egg in it.

"Breakfast burrito..."

I walked over putting up my hair, blushing at how fierce he was looking at me – I could see how much he was enjoying what he saw.

"Thank you – I'm starving." I walked over to him and sat down on the bed, taking the food I opened it, I was starving, I look a bite and looked him over.

"Why are you dressed."

"They are running drills, I offered to help."

I loved watching him fly. "I'll watch."

"You don't have to."

"I want to..."

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

I was drowning my sorrows in tequila, I wasn't ready to leave Mexico yet, even though I knew that she was long gone up the coast.

I hated Maverick, I hated that he was right about me leaving her with Rooster, she was safter that way.

How was this one girl having such effect on me, I was fucking Hangman, I could have any girl that I reasonably wanted.

I took another deep sip of my drink.

Problem was I didn't want anyone else, I wanted her – Rooster fucking included.